Dr. Purnima R Sangal M.D.
OB-GYN (Obstetrician-Gynecologist) | Gynecology132 Carriage Way Carlisle MA, 01741
22 Years of experience as a physician & as a Gyn surgeon6+ years of experience as MEDICAL WEIGHT LOSS PROGRAM provider - ** Fat loss, not just weight loss!** Supervising MD Board Certified in Obesity ...
Education and Training
Kgs Med Coll- Univ Of Lucknow- Lucknow- Up- India 1978
Obstetrics and GynecologyAmerican Board of Obstetrics and GynecologyABOG
- Member The obesity Society 2011
- Founder Health is Wealth Foundation 2007
- Diplomate American Board of Obesity Medicine 2012
- Fellow & Diplomate Am College of OB/GYN 1991
- Member Am Society of Bariatric Physicians 2010
- Hahnemann Univ Hosp, Obstetrics And Gynecology; Staten Island Univ Hosp, Obstetrics And Gynecology; Interfaith Med Ctr, General Surgery
Experience & Accolades
- President1991 - 2011A Woman's PlaceFounder/Medical Director
- Founder & CEO2009BaroMatrix
Dr. Purnima R Sangal M.D.'s Practice location
Carlisle, MA 01741Get Direction
CHELMSFORD, MA 01824Get Direction
Dr. Purnima R Sangal M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Sangal
- S. d.
The rare scientific health and nutrition expert.
- What Is Ureaplasma?
Ureaplasma is a small bacterium that belongs to the class Mollicutes. This group of tiny bacteria lacks cell walls and are regarded as the smallest self-replicating and free-living cells, making them unique from other types of bacteria. Although the infection it causes can be treated using...
- Arthritis May Lead to Obesity
According to a new study, many adults who have arthritis have a one commonality; they are obese. If an individual has arthritis, he or she has a 54% higher risk of obesity, as reported by Jennifer Hootman, PhD, an epidemiologist with the CDC and co-author of the study published in CDC’s Morbidity...
- When Could Vaginal Discharge Be a Sign of Something Else?
Vaginal discharge is a normal and physiological function of the body to help keep the vagina healthy. It can also have certain odors, textures, and colors, which help in the identification of infections and other physiological changes in the female body. What is a normal vaginal discharge?Vaginal...
- Can Menopause Lead to Rheumatoid Arthritis?
Menopause is part of being a woman; there’s no getting out of it. Unfortunately, along with all the inconvenient and frustrating symptoms of menopause, there may also be a risk of developing certain chronic inflammatory disorders – most notably, rheumatoid arthritis (RA). Women of any age know...
- Is Cervical Cancer a Preventable Disease?
Cervical cancer is probably one of the most common forms of cancer in young women. Cervical cancer is the cancer of the cervix, which connects the uterus and the vagina. The endocervix is the part of the cervix that is closest to the uterus while the ectocervix is nearer to the vagina. Most cases...
- What Doctor Can I See if I Have Genital Herpes?
Seizures, blood clots, and other life-threatening complications can arise from dehydration, which develops when the body lacks enough fluids. According to studies, energy and mood can be greatly affected even by mild dehydration. So detecting dehydration early is crucial although the signs will not...
- Dr. Ruth C Fretts MD230 Worcester St Wellesley Hills MA 02481
- Dr. Diana Rodriguez M.D.736 Cambridge St Brighton MA 02135
- Dr. Anjan K Chaudhury M.D.1180 Beacon street Brookline Ma 02446
- Dr. Juan Pablo Richiusa M.D.260 Cochituate Road Framingham Massachusetts 01701
- Promila Mathur72 Brook Lane Berlin Massachusetts 01503
- Dr. Lekha S. Hota MD725 Concord Avenue Cambridge Massachusetts 02138