Dr. Daniel Williams is a Chiropractor practicing in Saint Cloud, MN. Dr. Williams specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating conditions associated with the neuromusculoskeletal system, while improving each patients functionality and quality of life. Conditions treated include sciatica, neck pain, and arthritis pain, among many others. Dr. Williams seeks to reduce pain and discomfort through manipulation and adjustment of the spine.
Dr. Daniel John Williams D.C.'s Practice location
Saint Cloud, MN 56304Get Direction
Dr. Daniel John Williams D.C.'s reviewsWrite Review
- What is Sciatic Pain?
Sciatica is the pain along the sciatic nerve felt from the lower back through the buttocks to the back of the leg. The sciatic nerve is a large nerve in the body that originates from the spinal cord in the lumbar region, and extends to the lower part of the leg. Generally, the pain is felt only on...
- Can Arthritis Cause Back Pain?
Yes. Arthritis is one of the major causes of back pain and can cause long-term effects in an individual. Back pain is a common problem which affects 4 out of 5 of us at some point. Back pain is a type of pain experienced mostly through the spine. Back pain can last for a short time, but there are...
- What is Degenerative Disc Disease?
Degenerative disc disease is characterized by the breakdown of the intervertebral discs — the soft discs that act as shock absorbers and provide flexibility to the spine. This condition is not a disease, but it is a common change that occurs with age. It is a common age-related change in which...
- What Is Whiplash? Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment
When people suffer from a whiplash, they experience severe pain in the lower neck region, which can spread over their shoulders, arms, and head. They can also suffer from headaches, numbness, and a painful stiff neck. The pain gets accelerated faster in the area around the neck, which needs to be...
- What Causes Middle Back Pain?
Middle back pain, also known as upper back pain or thoracic back pain occurs anywhere between the bottom of the neck to the top of the lumbar spine, where the rib cage ends. The ribs are connected to the sternum (a narrow thickened plate in the center of the chest) and then wrap round the...
- Scapula and Winged Scapula: Anatomy, Function, Injuries, and Defects
Anatomy of the ScapulaThe scapula is a triangular flat bone, which is also known as the shoulder blade. It lies in the upper back between the second and eighth rib. It connects the upper limb to the trunk and articulates with the humerus or upper arm bone. The articulation takes place at the...
- Dr. Laura Lynne Hjort D.C.130 Norman Ave S Foley MN 56329
- Dr. Jennifer Andrea Lourey doll D.C.307 Ivy Ave Se Richmond MN 56368
- Mr. John Patrick Brennan DC13754 1st Street Se Becker MN 55308
- Dr. Eric Michael Oltmanns D.C.251 County Road 120 Saint Cloud MN 56303
- Dr. Eron Lee Bordson DC935 Professional Building-Highway 24 Clearwater MN 55320
- Dr. Michael M Svensson D.C.50 14th Ave E Sartell MN 56377