Dr. Jose Nery is a family practitioner practicing in Miami, FL. Dr. Nery specializes in comprehensive health care for people of all ages. In addition to diagnosing and treating illnesses, family practitioners also put focus on preventative care with routine checkups, tests and personalized coaching on how to maintain a healthy lifestyle. Dr. Nery possesses immense general knowledge on maintaining health and today, family practitioners provide more care for the underserved and rural populations than any other medical specialty.
Education and Training
Paulista School of Medicine 1979
University of Sao Paulo, Ribeirao Preto School of Medicine
Universidade Cidade de S„o Paulo (UNICID) Faculdade de Medicina 1979
Dr. Jose Roberto Nery M.D.'s Expert Contributions
- Preliver transplant viremic status and the choice of anti-HBV regimens.
- Are liver grafts from hepatitis B surface antigen negative/anti-hepatitis B core antibody positive donors suitable for transplantation?
- Graft survival in pediatric liver transplantation.
- Serum citrulline and rejection in small bowel transplantation: a preliminary report.
- Serum citrulline as a marker of acute cellular rejection for intestinal
- Preliminary experience with campath 1H (C1H) in intestinal and liver transplantation.
- Alemtuzumab (Campath-1H) combined with tacrolimus in intestinal and multivisceral
- Intestinal transplantation: advances in immunosuppression and surgical techniques.
- Bacterial infections after intestine and multivisceral transplantation.
- Detection of hepatitis C virus infection among cadaver organ donors: evidence for low transmission of disease.
- Bacterial infections after intestine and multivisceral transplantation. The experience of the University of Miami (1994-2001).
- Surgical anatomy and blood supply of the left biliary tree pertaining to partial liver grafts from living donors.
- Liver transplantation from live donors.
- Superoxide dismutase improves organ preservation in liver transplantation.
- [Determination of plasma zinc].
- Transmission of hepatitis C virus with solid organ transplantation: incidence and clinical significance.
- Urethritis/dysuria after simultaneous pancreas-kidney transplantation.
- New immunosuppressive regimens in clinical intestinal transplantation.
- 'Domino' liver transplantation combined with multivisceral transplantation.
- Mycophenolate mofetil as primary and rescue therapy in intestinal transplantation.
- Member PRESIDENT - BOARD OF DIRECTORS - GOOD SAMARITAN COMMUNITY HE
- SURGERY, SAO PAULO UNIVERSITY MEDICAL SCOOL, SAO PAULO, BR 1980
- TRANSPLANT SURGERY, UNIVERSITY OF PITTSBURGH, PITTSBURGH, PA 1988
- TRANSPLANT SURGERY, BAYLOR UNIVERSITY MEDICAL CENTER, DALLAS, TX 1986
Dr. Jose Roberto Nery M.D.'s Practice location
Miami, FL 33156Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Dr. Jose Roberto Nery M.D. | Family Practitioner
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. Jose Roberto Nery M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Nery
- Holistic Treatments for Arthritis
Arthritis is a painful, progressive disease that affects the joints of an individual. There are many treatments available for arthritis. Each and every one of them works differently, depending on the stage of arthritis at which they are implemented. As we already know, if not treated, arthritis can...
- Atrial Fibrillation: Get the Facts
Atrial fibrillation is a heart condition that occurs due to an irregular or abnormal beating of the heart. It is a serious medical condition that can result in fatality if not treated.An abnormal heartbeat takes place when the pace of the atria and that of the ventricles are not in harmony. The...
- Foods That Can Relieve Nausea
Nausea is a very unpleasant condition that is known as a feeling of sickness or uneasiness. Nausea is often a precursor to vomiting, and nearly everyone suffers from nausea at some point. Nausea can have a variety of different causes such as food poisoning, dehydration, motion sickness, morning...
- Cold vs. Allergy: How to Tell the Difference
It is very common to assume that anyone with the sniffles is contagious. Very often, however, those sniffles are not linked to anything contagious at all--they can be related to other factors. The first thought of many individuals when they suffer from a runny nose, nasal congestion, coughing, or...
- How Is Diarrhea Diagnosed?
Diarrhea is a waterborne and foodborne disease that may occur due to an infection caused by viruses, bacteria, or parasites. Diarrhea can also happen as a side effect from food allergies and food intolerances. The condition is characterized by loose or watery stools, which is usually accompanied by...
- What Could Swollen Feet Mean?
Swollen feet can be easily linked to pregnancy, standing for long hours, or injury by most people. These cases are often temporary and not a cause for concern. However, swollen feet can also be experienced by people without these factors and can be a sign of an underlying medical condition,...
- Dr. Daquesha Chever D.O1328 Joe Frank Harris Pkwy SE Cartersville Georgia 30120
- Dr. Ariadna Valdes PHARM. D.135 SW 63rd Ave Miami Florida 33144
- Saundra Y. Holseth4109 N Federal Hwy Fort Lauderdale Florida 33308
- Dr. Mark Alan Zager MD7540 Sw 61st Ave Miami FL 33143
- Dr. Ghassan Edward Fahel D.O.1717 N Bayshore Dr Miami FL 33132
- Dr. Lyle Howard Gumer DO401 Miracle Mile Miami FL 33134