Dr. David Lawrence Chamberland MD
Rheumatologist | Rheumatology1365 Poplar Dr Medford OR, 97504
Dr. David Chamberland is a rheumatologist practicing in Medford, OR. Dr. Chamberland specializes in the treatment of musculoskeletal diseases and systematic autoimmune conditions that can affect the bones, muscles or bones. Eventually, if not treated, these illnesses can also impact the skin, eyes, nervous system and internal organs. Dr. Chamberland treats diseases similar to orthopedists but does not perform surgery. Often times, research is conducted to find potential alternatives for the patients illness.
Education and Training
Oregon Health & Science University School of Medicine 2001
- Assessment of resorbable bioactive material for grafting of critical-size
- Splenic infarction in an African-American male with sickle cell trait.
- Noninvasive reflection mode photoacoustic imaging through infant skull toward imaging of neonatal brains.
- Dual-mode imaging with radiolabeled gold nanorods.
- Photoacoustic tomography of joints aided by an Etanercept-conjugated gold nanoparticle contrast agent-an ex vivo preliminary rat study.
- Characterization and treatment monitoring of inflammatory arthritis by photoacoustic imaging: a study on adjuvant-induced arthritis rat model.
- An endoscopic pedicle probe: preliminary development.
- Effect of bioactive glass particle size on osseous regeneration of cancellous defects.
- Univ Ut
Dr. David Lawrence Chamberland MD's Practice location
Medford, OR 97504Get Direction
Dr. David Lawrence Chamberland MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Chamberland
- The Suggested Diet for a Fibromyalgia Patient
As many may already know, some foods can without a doubt trigger the painful symptoms of fibromyalgia, and even worsen them if they are already present. Diet can play an important role in a fibromyalgia patient’s well-being, and those with it have to pay mind to what they can and cannot eat. While...
- How to Explain Lupus Using "The Spoon Theory"
Last year, lupus was brought into focus once again after singer Selena Gomez announced that she had it. It was a blessing in disguise because if it weren't for her, a lot of people wouldn't even know that this illness even existed.Systemic Lupus Erythematosus (SLE) is the most common form of lupus....
- The Benefits of Krill Oil on Lupus
Krill are little shrimp-like crustaceans rich in omega-3 essential fatty acids. Omega-3s are vital nutrients and are used to maintain the healthy function of the brain and retina. EPA, or eicosapentaenoic acid, and DHA, or docosahexaenoic acid, are also fundamental in regulating cell activity and...
- The Benefits of Using Cannabinoid Patches to Ease Fibromyalgia Pain
A patient suffering from fibromyalgia knows all too well that the disease causes a life of constant inflammation and muscular pain. These symptoms can contribute to a wide array of other problems, including mood and sleep issues, resulting in a further degradation of the quality of life. Medicines...
- The Reality About Living with Fibromyalgia
Fibromyalgia is a disease that has mystified its sufferers ever since it was discovered. The condition encompasses several chronic and persistent physical symptoms that manifest throughout the individual’s daily life. Furthermore, the particularity behind the disease is that, for the longest time,...
- Everything You Need to Know About Lupus
What is lupus?Lupus or systemic lupus erythematosus is an autoimmune disorder that may affect skin, kidneys, brain, and other organs. According to Lupus Foundation of America, about 1.5 million people in U.S. have lupus. This condition is seen more in women than in men....
- Dr. Kalista Trombley Engelman DO80 68th St Se Grand Rapids MI 49548
- Dr. Karen S Basin MD1365 Poplar Dr Medford OR 97504
- Dr. Rudy R. Greene M.D.268 S Pacific Hwy Talent OR 97540
- Dr. Theerapol Prasertsuntarasai MD1365 Poplar Dr Medford OR 97504
- Dr. David I Dryland MD1365 Poplar Dr Medford OR 97504
- Dr. Dominik Grzegorz Sokalski M.D.1210 W 18th St Sioux Falls SD 57104