Dr. Paul Kim is an internist practicing in Bedford, TX. Dr. Kim specializes in the medical treatment of adults. Internists can act as a primary physician or a consultant to a primary physician. They manage both common and rare diseases. Dr. Kim provides comprehensive care and manages treatment with surgeons as well. Internists establish long-term relationships with their patients and incorporate disease prevention and mental health care into their practice.
Education and Training
Ohio University Heritage College of Osteopathic Medicine 1991
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM
- Parkinson's Disease
- Actinic Keratosis
- Type 2 Diabetes
- Plantar Wart
- Vascular Disease
- Akron Gen Med Ctr, Internal Medicine
Dr. Paul K Kim MD's Practice location
Bedford, TX 76021Get Direction
BEDFORD, TX 76022Get Direction
Dr. Paul K Kim MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Kim
- What are Electronic Cigarettes?
First introduced in China, E-cigarettes, or electronic cigarettes, are devices that make nicotine vapors for inhaling. It is battery powered, and is a popular choice for people who do not want to inhale smoke that is in normal cigarettes. It is considered as an alternative for tobacco lovers as the...
- How Do Kidney Stones Develop?
Kidney stones are a condition that affects around 15 percent of the world's population. For reasons unknown, the condition's prevalence has increased over the last 30 years. Kidney stones more often affect men than women. What are kidney stones?Kidney stones or renal lithiasis is the formation of...
- Study Shows High Levels of Vitamin D May Improve Lung Function
Vitamin D, also known as the ‘sunshine vitamin’, is an important nutrient that the human body needs in order to maintain a healthy life – both physically and mentally. Vitamin D serves numerous vital bodily functions, including supporting the immune system, improving muscle function,...
- Exercise Can Benefit a Child's Academic Abilities
A new review of studies shows that physical activity and exercise may help children to perform better in academics. According to the researchers physical activity improves the functioning of the brain and enhances thinking skills by increasing blood flow and oxygen to the brain cells. Exercise also...
- What's the Difference Between Salt and Sodium?
IntroductionWhen people say salt, they usually mean the common table salt. Salt is a mineral that is mainly composed of sodium chloride (NaCl). To distinguish table salt from a class of chemical compounds called salts, the terms rock salt or the mineral name halite is used. Sodium is also...
- Yellow Eyes: When to Be Concerned
IntroductionA person's eyes can offer personality insights, and at the same time, provide warning signs about the body's overall health. When the white portion of the eyes called sclera turns yellowish in color, it is often a signal that something is not right in the body. It also indicates a...
- Dr. Purvi J. Sanghvi M.D.3701 Eldorado Pkwy McKinney Texas 75070
- Kwaku Osafo-Mensah2550 River Park Drive Fort Worth Texas 76116
- Dr. Craig Glazer MD5939 Harry Hines Boulevard Dallas Texas 75390-9253
- Dr. Ali H. Alavi D.O.6210 Campbell Rd Dallas Texas 75248
- Manuel Lois1500 South Main Street Fort Worth Texas 76104
- Dr. Yong Dae Chang MD3609 Blue Bird Drive Flower Mound Texas 75022