Dr. Michelle Lynn Sahagian M.D.
Neurologist | Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology8010 Frost St Suite 510 San Diego CA, 92123
Dr. Michelle Sahagian practices Neuropathology in San Diego, CA. Dr. Sahagian studies, evaluates, diagnoses, and treats conditions that affect the nervous system. Neuropathologists are trained to fully understand and treat such conditions as Alzheimers disease and Parkinsons disease.
Psychiatry and NeurologyAmerican Board of Psychiatry and NeurologyABPN
UrologyAmerican Board of UrologyABU
- University of California, Irvine Affiliated Hospitals
- University of California - San Diego
Dr. Michelle Lynn Sahagian M.D.'s Practice location
San Diego, CA 92123Get Direction
Dr. Michelle Lynn Sahagian M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Sahagian
- A Prolonged Fever of Unknown Origins
A fever of unknown origins (FUO) is described as febrile disease/illness. It is characterized as the following: A fever greater than 38.3 degree Celsius on several occasions, the duration of the illness lasts for more than 3 weeks, and there is a failure to reach a diagnosis in spite of a weeklong...
- How is Lyme Disease Diagnosed?
Lyme disease is primarily diagnosed through an analysis of the symptoms, although blood tests are also sometimes used.What to keep in mind when diagnosing Lyme diseaseThe bull’s eye rash is usually the most prominent symptom of Lyme’s disease, and a visualization of this rash is usually...
- Sandra Day O’Connor, First Woman on the Supreme Court, Suffers from Dementia
Sandra Day O'Connor, 88, was the first woman to serve as a justice on the United States Supreme Court. She was appointed to the post by the late President Ronald Reagan in 1981 and serviced as a critical swing vote for much of her tenure. O'Connor was known as a moderate conservative and was the...
- What is a Migraine with Aura?
A migraine is one of the most severe headaches, and the pain often affects an individual's daily activities. A migraine headache is broadly classified into migraine without aura and migraine with aura. Migraine with aura is a less common type of headache when compared to the other migraine. Aura is...
- This Is What Alzheimer's Does to the Body
Thanks to technology and science, it is now possible to clearly see the damage that certain diseases and conditions can do to the human body. Because of the constant research on Alzheimer's disease, experts have been able to establish the neurodegenerative disease's true impact on the brain, from a...
- Researching Brain Changes in Multiple Sclerosis
Due to the fact that MS can be difficult to diagnosis, there is currently no cure for the disease. Yet, researchers are continuously studying any changes within the brain in order to find ways to stop the progression of the disease.In a more recent study published in the medical journal of American...
- Dr. Ross M. Mandeville MD200 W Arbor Dr San Diego CA 92103
- Wade H.M. Wong MD200 West Arbor Drive San Diego California 92103
- Dr. Monali S. Patel M.D.6645 Alvarado Road San Diego California 92120
- Mrs. Galina Vladimirovna Nikolskaya M.D.3747 Worsham Avenue Long Beach CA 90808
- Dr. Kristi Ann Dove MD3939 Ruffin Rd San Diego CA 92123
- Suzan Khoromi M.D.2150 Pennsylvania Ave. Nw Washington DC 20037