Dr. Christopher Cartwright M.D.
Anesthesiologist795 El Camino Real Palo Alto CA, 94301
Dr. Christopher Cartwright is an anesthesiologist practicing in Palo Alto, CA. Dr. Cartwright ensures the safety of patients who are about to undergo surgery. Anestesiologists specialize in general anesthesia, which will (put the patient to sleep), sedation, which will calm the patient or make him or her unaware of the situation, and regional anesthesia, which just numbs a specific part of the body. As an anesthesiologist, Dr. Cartwright also might help manage pain after an operation.
Education and Training
University of Rochester School of Medicine and Dentistry 1992
AnesthesiologyAmerican Board of AnesthesiologyABA
- University Rochester 1993
- University of Rochester Medical Center 1997
- Strong Memorial Hospital of the University of Rochester Program
- Cardivoascular, Stanford Medical Center 1999
Dr. Christopher Cartwright M.D.'s Practice location
Dr. Christopher Cartwright M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Cartwright
- How is Rheumatoid Arthritis Diagnosed
What is rheumatoid arthritis?Rheumatoid arthritis is an autoimmune disorder. In this disorder, joints are affected by our own immune system. Sometimes, other parts of the body are also affected, like skin, lungs, and heart. Rheumatoid arthritis typically affects the joints of the hands, feet,...
- 5 Tips for Living with Acne
Adolescence is a period of several physical changes, and one of the commonest is acne. For most cases, facial spots are something of the past once adulthood is attained. However, for some people, it does not stop there. If you’re suffering from adult acne, consider the following tips for an...
- What Is the Epiglottis?
What is Epiglottis?Epiglottis is a elastic flap of tissue that is shaped like a thin leaf and situated at the root of the tongue. It protects the opening between the vocal cords, known as the entrance of the glottis. Epiglottis is covered with mucous membrane, which is a yellow elastic cartilage...
- Recovery After a Laminectomy
Laminectomy is a surgical procedure done for the removal of the lamina, bone spurs, and ligaments that may be putting pressure on your spinal nerves and causing lower back pain. The procedure is said to be one of the most commonly performed back surgeries. Below is a detailed information on what...
- What Are the Risks of Laminectomy?
Your doctor will first attempt to give you other alternative treatments before recommending surgery. If your back pain still persists after treatment, your doctor may suggest for surgery as one of the solutions. Laminectomy is the most probable surgical procedure that you will have to undergo.Facts...
- Different Types of Physicians Explained
Doctors or physicians are categorized according to different factors including medical specialties and subspecialties. Most doctors specialize in a specific area of medicine. This article provides a summary of the different types of doctors in the medical field. AllergistsAllergists are also...
- Heidi M Boules M.D.231 East 76th Street New York New York 10021
- Dr. Daniel Shin M.D.219 West 7th Street Los Angeles California 90014
- Dr. Hong Liu L. AC.,4150 V Street Sacramento California 95817
- Dr. Annie W. Lee MD900 Kiely Blvd Santa Clara CA 95051
- Dr. Tracy Pamela Robinson MD2425 Samaritan Dr San Jose CA 95124
- Dr. Stephen Dennis Coleman MD300 Pasteur Dr Stanford CA 94305