Dr. Errett T. Story M.D.
OB-GYN (Obstetrician-Gynecologist)200 15th Ave E Seattle WA, 98112
Dr. Errett Story is an obstetrician-gynecologist practicing in Seattle, WA. Dr. Story specializes in women's health, particularly the female reproductive system, pregnancy and childbirth. As an obstetrician-gynecologist, or OB-GYN, Dr. Story can treat a number of health issues related to the vagina, uterus, ovaries, fallopian tubes and breasts. Dr Story can also treat women during pregnancy, labor, childbirth and the postpartum period. In this specialty, doctors focus on reproductive care from puberty through adulthood.
Obstetrics and GynecologyAmerican Board of Obstetrics and GynecologyABOG
- Women & Infants Hosp, Obstetrics And Gynecology
Dr. Errett T. Story M.D.'s Practice location
Seattle, WA 98112Get Direction
Dr. Errett T. Story M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Story
- What Could Dysuria Be Telling You?
What is dysuria?Dysuria is the medical term for painful urination or a burning sensation, discomfort, or difficulty when passing urine. In most cases, dysuria is a symptom of another medical condition. Males and females of any age can experience dysuria. However, this symptom is more common in...
- Lymphoma News: Mother Gives Birth to Healthy Daughter after Chemo During Pregnancy
Chemotherapy has a reputation for its not-so-great side effects. As many people know, chemotherapy is known to cause off target symptoms for most cancer patients such as nausea and vomiting, hair loss, and extreme fatigue. In addition to the symptoms that one may experience during treatment, some of...
- Tips to Alleviate Hot Flashes
Hormonal therapy is the commonest treatment for hot flashes. It is the only FDA-endorsed therapy so far. However, several other non-hormonal alternatives are available to help women alleviate their menopause-related symptoms before considering hormonal therapies. For some women, especially those who...
- Sexual and Reproductive Health Care in Young Women with Cystic Fibrosis
The Journal of Cystic Fibrosis has published recent study results on research into the sexual and reproductive health care in young women with cystic fibrosis.This study compared the sexual and reproductive health (SRH) care of those with CF to the general U.S. population. Both groups of women were...
- Suffering from Constant Nausea? Here's What It Could Be
IntroductionNausea is an unpleasant feeling that is usually experienced before vomiting. Constant or persistent nausea is characterized by feeling nauseous for more than 24 hours. Although nausea and vomiting often come together, vomiting may occur without feeling nauseous and nausea can occur...
- Recovery from a Gastric Bypass Surgery
Gastric bypass surgery can provide a long-term weight loss. For most people, they lose about 10 to 20 pounds each month within the first year after surgery. Over time, the weight loss continues. More weight is expected to be lost when the patient seriously commits to the diet and exercise since the...
- Dr. Esther Fuchs M.D.One Illini Drive Peoria Illinois 61605
- Dr. Carolyn R. Kline MD, MPH12333 Northeast 130th Lane Kirkland Washington 98034
- Dr. Michael S Opsahl MD12039 NE 128th Street Kirkland WA 98034
- Dr. Philip D Welch MD801 Broadway Seattle WA 98122
- Dr. Denise E. Cho M.D.1560 N 115th St Seattle WA 98133
- Dr. Kent S. Davis M.D., F.A.C.O.G.12303 Ne 130th Ln Kirkland WA 98034