Dr. Valerie Hartman is a psychologist practicing in Oklahoma City, OK. Dr. Hartman specializes in the treatment of health mental problems, and helps people to cope with their mental illnesses. As a psychologist, Dr. Hartman evaluates and treats patients through a variety of methods, most typically being psychotherapy or talk therapy. Patients usually visit Dr. Hartman because they have been experiencing depression, anxiety, stress or anger for a significant period of time and are seeking help. Psychologists may perform a variety of exams and assessments to diagnose a mental condition.
Dr. Valerie Lanae Hartman PHD's Practice location
Oklahoma City, OK 73139Get Direction
Dr. Valerie Lanae Hartman PHD's reviewsWrite Review
- Treatment Options for Depression and Anxiety
Anxiety and depression are similar conditions that develop when neurotransmitters, like serotonin, are not as effective. Low serotonin levels, as well as dopamine and epinephrine levels, play an important role in the development of both anxiety and depression. Since both conditions affect the same...
- Treatments for Schizophrenia
What Is Schizophrenia?Schizophrenia is a severe and chronic mental disorder that can affect how an individual feels, thinks, and behaves. Individuals with schizophrenia can appear as though they have lost their grasp on reality. Although schizophrenia is less common than other mental disorders, the...
- Autism and Romance: Finding Love on the Spectrum and Online
Anyone who has a loved one with autism will find this article to be a burst of sunshine. Finding love is difficult for anyone and for those on the autism spectrum, the challenges might be greater. Some people assume a person with autism is unable to form a romantic relationship. To appreciate...
- Can I Prepare for Cognitive Behavioral Therapy?
Trying out cognitive behavioral therapy (CBT) is a decision one can make for himself, but you can get recommendations from someone or from your doctor. Getting started...
- What Is Polyamory?
What does "polyamorous" mean?"Polyamorous" is a neologism derived from the English term "polyamory," and is a word composed of poly (Greek for "many") and amor (Latin for "love"). To mix Greek and Latin roots in one word is considered by some a mistake, but there are a number of common words,...
- Dan E. Jones222 N.W. 13th St. Oklahoma City Oklahoma 73103
- Mickey Ozolins Other4120 W Memorial Rd Oklahoma City OK 73120
- Liliana F Speed ED.D.6406 N Santa Fe Ave Oklahoma City OK 73116
- Dr. Paul G. Tobin PH.D.3855 S Boulevard St Edmond OK 73013
- Dr. Jennifer Morgan Lancaster PH.D.604 S Classen Ave Oklahoma City OK 73160
- Dr. Gale Llewellyn Hobson PHD4140 W Memorial Rd Oklahoma City OK 73120