Dr. Kevin Funk is a family practitioner practicing in Lubbock, TX. Dr. Funk specializes in comprehensive health care for people of all ages. In addition to diagnosing and treating illnesses, family practitioners also put focus on preventative care with routine checkups, tests and personalized coaching on how to maintain a healthy lifestyle. Dr. Funk possesses immense general knowledge on maintaining health and today, family practitioners provide more care for the underserved and rural populations than any other medical specialty.
Education and Training
Univ of Ok Coll of Med, Oklahoma City Ok 1985
- U Ok/Tulsa Med Col Afl Hsp, Family Medicine
- Okla U-Tulsa Med Coll
Dr. Kevin Funk M.D.'s Practice location
Dr. Kevin Funk M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- What Is a Normal Heart Rate?
What is heart rate?The heart rate is the number of heartbeats that occur per minute. The normal heart rate depends from person-to-person. As people get older, the heart rate changes and pulse regularity may change, which can signify heart problems or other medical conditions. Your heart rate may...
- Foods That Can Relieve Nausea
Nausea is a very unpleasant condition that is known as a feeling of sickness or uneasiness. Nausea is often a precursor to vomiting, and nearly everyone suffers from nausea at some point. Nausea can have a variety of different causes such as food poisoning, dehydration, motion sickness, morning...
- Is Dengue Fever Just Another Flu?
Dengue fever is a mosquito-borne illness in humans that usually occurs in most tropical areas of the world. Dengue fever is also known as the “breakbone fever” or “dandy fever” because of the severe joint and muscle pain experienced by the people who were infected with the virus. The same...
- What Is Acid Reflux: Causes, Treatment, and Prevention
Acid reflux is a common condition wherein a person feels an internal burning pain in the lower chest area due to the stomach acid backflow into the esophagus (food pipe). Once in a while, acid reflux may be experienced. It is a common condition, which you should not worry about. However, if you...
- What is an Exercise-Induced Migraine?
What is an Exercise-Induced Migraine?Exercises have been recommended by many doctors and lifestyle therapists as a healthy way of living. Unfortunately these exercises can have side effects such as migraines.Compromising on fitness is not often a preferred option but oft one chosen due to health...
- 5 Tips on Living with Binge Eating Disorder
Tip 1: Develop a healthier relationship with foodBingeing can easily get out of control, as it is often not about what you consume or the amount but the feeling you get once you start eating. It is all about stuffing yourself to suppress your feelings. The act of eating replaces the feelings you...
- Dr. Jonathan D Edwards M.D.115 Medical Cir Athens TX 75751
- Dr. David A Laurentz MD9812 Slide Rd Lubbock TX 79424
- Dr. Edward Leins DO4515 Marsha Sharp Fwy Lubbock TX 79407
- Dr. Marbella Zumaya Tran M.D.5915 82nd St Lubbock TX 79424
- Dr. Steve Edward Boynton MD4515 Marsha Sharp Fwy Lubbock TX 79407
- Samuel Andrew Hale Other6809 Slide Road Lubbock TX 79424