Dr. Kristin Miller is a Dentist practicing in Belleville, IL. Dr. Miller specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating diseases and conditions associated with the mouth and overall dental health. Dentists are trained to carry out such treatment as professional cleaning, restorative, prosthodontic, and endodontic procedures, and performing examinations, among many others.
Dr. Kristin Ann Miller DMD's Practice location
Belleville, IL 62226Get Direction
Dr. Kristin Ann Miller DMD's reviewsWrite Review
- What is a Yeast Infection?
Candidiasis is a type of fungal infection resulting from overgrowth of the yeast genus, Candida. The most predominant species in this genus is Candida albicans. The yeast survives in different parts of our body, including the skin, genitals, throat, and mouth. Growth of these organisms commonly...
- Tips for Bad Breath
- The 3 Biggest Threats to Your Teeth
Teeth can last a lifetime if they are properly cared for. However, different factors can influence the appearance and quality of your teeth over time. Chips, fractures, and broken teethChipping and fracturing teeth occurs when one bites on something very hard, like a popcorn kernel or stale bread....
- What Are the Causes of Receding Gums?
As the margin of teeth recede, the roots of the teeth are exposed. Receding gums are a very common oral problem and are of concern as it may be the warning signs of many gum diseases. Gum deterioration occurs gradually with time and creates small pockets or gaps between the tooth and the gum, which...
- What Do Bumps on the Roof of Your Mouth Mean?
IntroductionThe presence of bumps and lumps in the mouth is not something uncommon. You may have experienced them in the past, particularly on your lips, back of the throat, or tongue. There are various things that can cause the formation of bumps on the roof of your mouth, but most of them are...
- Frequent Smoking and Lack of Sleep Can Lead to Gum Disease
Studies show that smoking and lack of sleep are two factors that affect the progression of gum disease. “The study shows that other than brushing and flossing, there are lifestyle factors that may affect the dental health of a person”, says Preston D. Miller Jr., DDS, president of the American...
- Dr. Jeffrey V. Noll D.D.S.114 North Kansas Street Edwardsville Illinois 62025
- Mr. Michael L. Murphy DMD2933 MARYVILLE ROAD MARYVILLE IL 62062
- Dr. Timothy Gordon Case DMD4300 Holly Hills Blvd Saint Louis MO 63116
- Dr. Steven M Connolly D.M.D.1 Executive Woods Ct Belleville IL 62226
- Dr. Daniel J. Mueth D.D.S.12818 Tesson Ferry Rd Saint Louis MO 63128
- Dr. Saba Senot Khalil DMD11426 Gravois Road Saint Louis MO 63126