Dr. Milagros Diaz burgos is a pediatrician practicing in San Juan, PR. Dr. Diaz burgos is a doctor who specializes in the health care of children. As a pedicatrician, Dr. Diaz burgos diagnoses and treats infections, injuries, diseases and other disorders in children. Pediatricians typically work with infants, children, teenagers and young adults up to age 21. They practice medical care as well as preventative health care. Dr. Diaz burgos can oversee and manage the physical, mental and emotional health of their patients.
Dr. Milagros N. Diaz burgos M.D.'s Practice location
San Juan, PR 00936Get Direction
PONCE, PR 00716Get Direction
Dr. Milagros N. Diaz burgos M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- 10 Steps to Improve Communication with Your Child with Autism
At four years of age, children with autism ultimately develop language, as language is as just as important to children with autism just as it is to everyone else. However, because it takes some time for these children to develop fully when it comes to communication, some challenges are imminent....
- The Risk for Developing Cerebral Palsy in Babies is Higher at 37 or 38 Weeks
Babies born at 40 weeks have a lower risk of developing cerebral palsy, when compared to babies born at 37 or 38 weeks, or at 42 weeks and later, according to a new study published in, The Journal of the American Medical Association. But the absolute risk of developing this condition in babies is...
- Autism Parenting: Planning Safety Measures Post-Diagnosis
It can be really scary for a parent to hear about anything that might be wrong with their child. Autism is no exception. It’s one of the most common disorders affecting people from all over the world. No matter how common this disorder is, it still doesn’t make it any easier for a parent to...
- Are There Natural Ways to Boost the Immune System?
Herbs in small doses are proper medicines. Our ancient ancestors, knowing of the powers of herbs, collected them in a particular accordance with motions of the Moon and Sun.Today, scientists have learned almost everything about all the possible influences of herbs on our body and are aware of...
- Prevention of Croup
Croup is a viral infection that causes swelling of the airway. As a result, the airway becomes narrower, making it difficult to breathe. It is also accompanied by an irritation in the larynx (voice box) and trachea (windpipe). This condition is also known as laryngotracheobronchitis because the...
- What Is Tay-Sachs Disease?
IntroductionTay-Sachs disease is a genetic disorder that affects the brain's nerve cells. Individuals who have this disorder lacks a type of protein that is needed to break down fatty substances in the brain. Without this protein, fatty substances accumulate in the brain to toxic levels, which...
- Margarita M. Martinez-Cruzado576 Calle Teniente Cesar Gonzalez San Juan Puerto Rico 00918
- Dr. Mary Mckay M.D.Gobernador Piñero San Juan PR 00921
- Dr. Jurila Hoxha M.D.URB. EL CONVENTO B37 SAN GERMAN PR 00683
- Dr. Juan G. Arroyo rosas M.D.253 Calle San Jorge San Juan PR 00912
- Annette Santiago OtherI13 Calle Rio Bauta Bayamon PR 00961
- Dr. Hector D. Nieves M.D.253 Calle San Jorge San Juan PR 00912