Dr. Christopher Mcgee is a family practitioner practicing in Northport, AL. Dr. Mcgee specializes in comprehensive health care for people of all ages. In addition to diagnosing and treating illnesses, family practitioners also put focus on preventative care with routine checkups, tests and personalized coaching on how to maintain a healthy lifestyle. Dr. Mcgee possesses immense general knowledge on maintaining health and today, family practitioners provide more care for the underserved and rural populations than any other medical specialty.
Education and Training
University of Alabama School of Medicine 1991
Family MedicineAmerican Board of Family MedicineABFM
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (copd)
- Urinary Tract Infection (uti)
- University Of Alabama Tuscaloosa Family Practice
- University of Alabama at Birmingham
Dr. Christopher Mcgee MD's Practice location
Northport, AL 35476Get Direction
Dr. Christopher Mcgee MD's reviewsWrite Review
- What are the Signs and Symptoms of Testicular Cancer?
Cancer is an unhealthy condition in which the cells of a part of the body rapidly divide and thrive without an apparent cause. These abnormally growing germ cells clump together, forming a buildup of tissue called a tumor that sets it apart from normal healthy tissue. When this happens in the...
- Syphilis: How Does It Affect Men and Women?
Syphilis is a sexually transmitted disease that affects both men and women. The most common locations for the chancre to appear are in the penis, vagina, anus, and even in the oral cavity. There is not much difference in men and women as far as symptoms, diagnosis, and treatments are concerned....
- Top Uses of Mupirocin
Mupirocin is used to treat bacterial infections, such as methicillin-resistant Staphylococcus aureus (MRSA), folliculitis, and impetigo. It is also used for insect bites, small wounds, and infections caused by gram-positive bacteria. Since it is an antibacterial medication, it will be ineffective...
- What Causes Middle Back Pain?
Middle back pain, also known as upper back pain or thoracic back pain occurs anywhere between the bottom of the neck to the top of the lumbar spine, where the rib cage ends. The ribs are connected to the sternum (a narrow thickened plate in the center of the chest) and then wrap round the...
- Cryotherapy and Weight Loss
Cryotherapy is a technology that has been in use for decades, but its use for weight loss is just a happy accident. The idea was invented by Japan in 1978 to help reduce inflammation. This technology has become a commonplace in Europe and the US especially among athletes as it helps in the repair of...
- Recognizing Dehydration Symptoms
Dehydration happens when your body loses fluids more than the amount that you have taken in, especially water. You can develop dehydration by sweating a lot, by urinating too much, or it can also occur due to an inadequate absorption of water to your body due to certain illnesses. All of these...
- REMONA PETERSON6521 HWY 69 S, SUITE M TUSCALOOSA AL 35405
- Dr. Steven Brian Hutto M.D.850 5th Ave E Tuscaloosa AL 35401
- Dr. Jimmy Sawyer Tu M.D.1251 Mcfarland Blvd Ne Tuscaloosa AL 35406
- Dr. James B Robinson MD100 Rice Mine Road Loop Tuscaloosa AL 35406
- Dr. David E Harding MD3509 Watermelon Rd Northport AL 35473
- Dr. Mukta Tripathi M.D.850 5th Ave E Tuscaloosa AL 35401