Dr. Roxanne Zarmsky is an anesthesiologist practicing in Hartford, CT. Dr. Zarmsky ensures the safety of patients who are about to undergo surgery. Anestesiologists specialize in general anesthesia, which will (put the patient to sleep), sedation, which will calm the patient or make him or her unaware of the situation, and regional anesthesia, which just numbs a specific part of the body. As an anesthesiologist, Dr. Zarmsky also might help manage pain after an operation.
Education and Training
Univ Of Ct Sch Of Med- Farmington Ct 1988
University of Connecticut School of Medicine 1988
AnesthesiologyAmerican Board of AnesthesiologyABA
- Chronic Pain
- Herniated Disc
- Spinal Stenosis
- Yale New Haven Hosp, Anesthesiology; Hartford Hosp, Flexible Or Transitional Year
- Bridgeport Hospital/Yale University Program
Dr. Roxanne Zarmsky MD's Practice location
Hartford, CT 06105Get Direction
Dr. Roxanne Zarmsky MD's reviewsWrite Review
- Revealing a Terminal Ovarian Cancer: A Personal Story
A terminal cancer diagnosis is an extremely difficult thing to process, and the hardship is only amplified when sharing the news with someone who loves you. There is a stress surrounding how to break the news, and a worry for how they will cope with it.This is how Linda Tierney decided to tell her...
- Reasons Why You Need an Appendectomy
Appendicitis is a medical condition whereby the appendix experiences inflammation. When walls of the appendix are subjected to any infection from the body, they start to swell. This swelling may result in bursting of the appendix.Symptoms of AppendicitisBefore you reach the extent of seeking...
- What Are the Risks of Laminectomy?
Your doctor will first attempt to give you other alternative treatments before recommending surgery. If your back pain still persists after treatment, your doctor may suggest for surgery as one of the solutions. Laminectomy is the most probable surgical procedure that you will have to undergo.Facts...
- What Is the Epiglottis?
What is Epiglottis?Epiglottis is a elastic flap of tissue that is shaped like a thin leaf and situated at the root of the tongue. It protects the opening between the vocal cords, known as the entrance of the glottis. Epiglottis is covered with mucous membrane, which is a yellow elastic cartilage...
- Recovery After a Laminectomy
Laminectomy is a surgical procedure done for the removal of the lamina, bone spurs, and ligaments that may be putting pressure on your spinal nerves and causing lower back pain. The procedure is said to be one of the most commonly performed back surgeries. Below is a detailed information on what...
- Different Types of Physicians Explained
Doctors or physicians are categorized according to different factors including medical specialties and subspecialties. Most doctors specialize in a specific area of medicine. This article provides a summary of the different types of doctors in the medical field. AllergistsAllergists are also...
- Dr. Mark A. Paradis M.D.99 E River Dr East Hartford CT 06108
- Ildiko E. Toth51 South Main Street Middletown Connecticut 06457
- Dr. Trudy Olofinboba M.D140 Grandview Ave Waterbury CT 06708
- Dr. Thomas Craig Mort M.D.111 Founders Plz East Hartford CT 06108
- Cherian S Oommen M.D.309 Seaside Ave Milford CT 06460
- Dr. Michael Anthony Loiacono DO100 Grand St New Britain CT 06052