Dr. Frances Yim practices Pulmonology in Rahway, NJ. A pulmonologist is a physician who possesses specialized knowledge and skill in the diagnosis and treatment of pulmonary conditions and diseases. Dr. Yim manages patients who need life support and mechanical ventilation, and is specially trained in diseases and conditions of the chest, particularly pneumonia, asthma, tuberculosis, emphysema, and complicated chest infections.
Education and Training
University Di Modena, Fac Di Med E Chirurgia, Modena, Italy MD
University of Modena / Faculty of Medicne And Surgery 1967
Universit‡ degli Studi di Modena e Reggio Emilia Facolt‡ di Medicina e Chirurgia 1967
- High Cholesterol
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (copd)
- Vascular Disease
- Jersey City Medical Center
- Raritan Bay Medical Center Program
Dr. Frances Dae il Yim M.D.'s Practice location
Dr. Frances Dae il Yim M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Young Star with Cystic Fibrosis Wows Her Fans
Nova's a shining star who has never let anyone, or any disease, stop her from achieving her dreams.Nova is just like any other famous pop star. Though she's got the talent and the passion, she also had to put in the time and energy working hard at the recording studio. All this paid off though. This...
- A Mother Shares How She Stays Strong for her Child with Cystic Fibrosis
Any parent of a child with cystic fibrosis knows how difficult it can be to stay strong. Seeing a child suffer from a disease that is simply just unfair would be challenging for any parent.Kat is a mom of a girl who has cystic fibrosis. She shares how she stays strong to be the rock and support for...
- What #break40 Means to Patients Living with Cystic Fibrosis
2-year-old James Alexander Cargal is a bubbly and energetic little boy who enjoys singing, dancing, and playing with his dogs. But he is also a fighter. James was diagnosed with cystic fibrosis at just three weeks old. CF is a genetic disease that mostly affects the lungs, triggering persistent lung...
- Real Benefits of Salt Therapy for Cystic Fibrosis
Thanks to ongoing research into cystic fibrosis, physicians are now able to offer more treatment options than ever before. Many treatment options include medications and sometimes can be as intense as undergoing a lung transplant, but other methods are more conservative. Physicians have long sought...
- University Dance Promotes Cystic Fibrosis Awareness
Cystic fibrosis is considered incurable, and is a daily struggle for all of those who have it. Constant research is being poured into finding better treatment, and potentially even a cure, but Rowan's Public Relations Student Society of America (PRSSA) is putting their own spin (literally) on...
- 32-year-old with Cystic Fibrosis Raises Millions for Research
32-year old Emily Kramer-Golinkoff has accomplished more in her life than most people can say. Though she was diagnosed with a life-long debilitating disease as an infant, she has refused to let the fate she was dealt with drag her down. This young woman is the founder of a non-profit called Emily's...
- Dr. Alan J Klukowicz MD123 Highland Ave Glen Ridge NJ 07028
- Charles Oribabor244 5th Avenue New York New York 10001
- Dr. Chirag Mehta M.D.96 Millburn Avenue Millburn New Jersey 07041
- Dr. Alison S. Kole MD300 Madison Ave Madison NJ 07940
- Dr. Vinod K. Sinha M.D.260 Hobart Street Perth Amboy New Jersey 08861
- Dr. Edward Fitzpatrick MD7220 17th Ave Brooklyn NY 11204