Dr. Carol Beth Norton M.D.
OB-GYN (Obstetrician-Gynecologist)2821 East President George Bush Hwy Suite 400 Richardson TX, 75082
Dr. Carol Norton is an obstetrician-gynecologist practicing in Richardson, TX. Dr. Norton specializes in women's health, particularly the female reproductive system, pregnancy and childbirth. As an obstetrician-gynecologist, or OB-GYN, Dr. Norton can treat a number of health issues related to the vagina, uterus, ovaries, fallopian tubes and breasts. Dr Norton can also treat women during pregnancy, labor, childbirth and the postpartum period. In this specialty, doctors focus on reproductive care from puberty through adulthood.
Obstetrics and GynecologyAmerican Board of Obstetrics and GynecologyABOG
- Univ Tx Med Branch Hosps, Obstetrics And Gynecology
- University Of Texas Med Branch
Dr. Carol Beth Norton M.D.'s Practice location
Richardson, TX 75082Get Direction
RICHARDSON, TX 75082Get Direction
Dr. Carol Beth Norton M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Norton
- How Effective is the Morning-After Pill?
The morning-after pill is a method of emergency contraception to prevent unwanted pregnancy. The components of these pills are levonorgestrel and ulipristal. Emergency contraception is required after unprotected sex to prevent pregnancy. One should take the drug as soon as possible after unprotected...
- Sandra Lee, Breast Cancer Survivor, Wants You to be Neurotic About Your Health
October is referred to in the United States as National Breast Cancer Awareness Month. In honor of the annual campaign dedicated to raising awareness of the disease, Sandra Lee’s documentary short - “RX Early Detection: A Cancer Journey with Sandra Lee” - is filled with wry humor, tears, and...
- What to Expect after a Bariatric Surgery
Bariatric surgery helps to reduce weight. Most of the people who underwent this surgery say that they do not regret having it and that it has quite a number of advantages. There are few things to expect after this surgery. 1. The Recovery PeriodThe period of recovery depends on the type of...
- Is Ovarian Cancer Terminal?
Let’s answer the question first: It depends on the stage of the disease. There are four stages of ovarian cancer, and the third and fourth are the most dangerous. The bad thing is that most cases of ovarian cancer are diagnosed in the later stages of the disease, when little can be done to save...
- How do I Manage Morning Sickness?
Morning sickness refers to the nausea and vomiting experienced during pregnancy. Morning sickness is very common during the first trimester, but in some cases, it may extend throughout the period of the pregnancy. Although the condition is called morning sickness, it can affect an expectant mother...
- Where Does Genital Herpes Appear on My Body if I Have It?
Herpes blistersThe most obvious symptoms of genital herpes are the appearance of blisters or sores on the genitals. Most people may experience a tingling or itchy sensation before blisters appear on the skin or mucous membranes. This sensation is limited to the area where the lesions will occur....
- Dr. Derek Haas MD3413 Spectrum Blvd. Richardson Texas 95082
- Scott William Roberts5323 Harry Hines Boulevard Dallas Texas 75390
- Dr. Patricia LaRue MD1330 North Beckley Avenue Dallas Texas 75203
- Ms. Carolyn Kenia Ross M.D.12222 N. Central Expressway Dallas TX 75244
- Dr. Cynthia Mace-Motta D.O6750 North MacArthur Blvd. Irving Texas 75039
- Dr. Thomas S. Sudela M.D.6900 Scenic Drive Rowlett Texas 75088