Dr. Tiffany Zens is a general surgeon practicing in Evanston, IL. Dr. Zens specializes in abdominal contents including the esophagus, stomach, liver, gallbladder, pancreas and often thyroid glands. General surgeons are able to deal with almost any surgical or critical care emergency, also involving the skin or soft tissue trauma. Dr. Zens provides quality surgical service for gravely ill or injured patients and is able to respond quickly due to knowledge of various surgical procedures.
- Predictors and outcomes of delayed graft function after living-donor kidney transplantation.
- Current outcomes of chronic active antibody mediated rejection - A large single center retrospective review using the updated BANFF 2013 criteria.
- The mode of sensitization and its influence on allograft outcomes in highly sensitized kidney transplant recipients.
Dr. Tiffany Jean Zens M.D.'s Practice location
Evanston, IL 60201Get Direction
MADISON, WI 53792Get Direction
Dr. Tiffany Jean Zens M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- 5 Tips to Avoid Hernia
Causes of HerniaOther than umbilical hernia, all other types of hernia occur at a later stage in life. Hernia is usually caused due to weak abdominal walls. Part of the organs tends to protrude through the weakened spot of the abdominal wall. There are various reasons due to which the abdominal...
- What is a Sphincterotomy?
A fissure is the tearing of anal skin as a result of the overstretching of the anal opening by a big hard stool. Normally, sphincterotomy is related to constipation, chronic diarrhea (less often), inflammatory bowel disease or sexually transmitted infections that have anal and rectal effects. At...
- Are There Long Term Complications For A Cholecystectomy?
Cholecystectomy, that is removal of the gallbladder, is usually considered a safe operation, however there is a small risk of complications associated as is with all procedures. Most of the complications and risks carried by cholecystectomy are minimal and can be reversed or fixed. Long term...
- What to Expect After a Hydrocelectomy
Hydrocelectomy is a type of surgery that aims to correct the swelling that occurs in the scrotum. This procedure is done to repair a hydrocele.What is a hydrocele?A hydrocele is a fluid-filled sac that is located around the testicles. The accumulation of fluid in the testicles is common, especially...
- How is the Recovery for a Cholecystectomy?
How long does it take for you to recover from a cholecystectomy? The length of the recovery period depends on whether you had a laparoscopic or open cholecystectomy. Many people who have keyhole surgery are released from the hospital the same day of the surgery. It may take up to 2 weeks for these...
- Everything You Need to Know About a Hysterectomy
Within the pelvic cavity, two ovaries connect via the fallopian tubes to the centrally positioned uterus, creating the female reproductive system. These organs produce female growth hormones, release ova (eggs), control the menstrual cycle, and oversee pregnancy, gestation, and the birth of a baby....
- Dr. Samson Chan MD2333 W. Irving Park Rd Chicago IL 60618
- Garcia Roca825 North Hoyne Avenue Chicago Illinois 60622
- Dr. Bryce Joseph chalmar Bardezbanian MD840 S Wood St Chicago IL 60612
- Dr. Troy Allen Pittman M.D.3800 Reservoir Road, Nw Washington DC 20007
- Mr. Jason Long M.D.5841 S. Maryland Ave Chicago IL 60637