Dr. Harry Soloway is a psychiatrist practicing in Chicago, IL. Dr. Soloway is a medical doctor specializing in the care of mental health patients. As a psychiatrist, Dr. Soloway diagnoses and treats mental illnesses. Dr. Soloway may treat patients through a variety of methods including medications, psychotherapy or talk therapy, psychosocial interventions and more, depending on each individual case. Different medications that a psychiatrist might prescribe include antidepressants, antipsychotic mediations, mood stabilizers, stimulants, sedatives and hypnotics. Dr. Soloway treats conditions like depression, anxiety, OCD, eating disorders, bipolar disorders, personality disorders, insomnia, ADD and other mental illnesses.
Education and Training
Univ of Il Coll of Med, Chicago Il 1961
University of Illinois College of Medicine 1961
Psychiatry and NeurologyAmerican Board of Psychiatry and NeurologyABPN
- Univ Il Hosp & Cli, Psychiatry; Michael Reese Hosp Med Ctr, Anesthesiology; Michael Reese Hosp Med Ctr, Flexible Or Transitional Year
- Michael Reese Hospital Med Center
Dr. Harry James Soloway M.D.'s Practice location
Chicago, IL 60601Get Direction
Dr. Harry James Soloway M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Side Effects of Trintellix
What is Trintellix?Trintellix is an antidepressant used for the treatment of a type of mental disorder called major depressive disorder (MDD). The common side effects of this medication are:...
- Treatment of Multiple Sclerosis
The following are some of the treatments of MS that focus on slowing the progression of the disease, speeding recovery from attacks, and managing symptoms.Treatments for MS Attacks...
- Trypophobia and Other Strange Phobias
A phobia can be defined as a debilitating and overwhelming fear of a situation, object, animal, feeling, or place. Phobias are more evident compared to "fear" and normally occur when an individual has an unrealistic or exaggerated sense of danger about an object or situation. In case a phobia gets...
- What Is Trichotillomania: Risk Factors and Treatment
IntroductionTrichotillomania is a type of mental disorder, which involves an irresistible and recurrent urge to pull out one's hair from the scalp and other parts of the body with hair, in spite of having the desire to stop. Due to hair pulling, the scalp tends to have patchy bald spots, which can...
- Drugs for Irritability Symptoms of Autism
Autism is a kind of disorder that affects the developmental side of a person, and it affects social and communication skills. Irritability is the major symptom of autism, which complicates the adjustments in and around the person. The person may show various behaviors, such as hostility, outbursts,...
- What is Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder?
Post-traumatic stress disorder, or PTSD, is an anxiety disorder that a person develops after witnessing a very stressful and terrifying event. In most cases, the person must have faced a life-threatening event or an incident in which serious injury was involved. Events that trigger fear,...
- Dr. Rose Gomez M.D.,875 N Michigan 875 N Michigan Chicago Il 60611
- Dr. Gary Alan Willer Other30 North Michigan Avenue Chicago Illinois 60602
- Lucyna Maria Puszkarska5420 N Milwaukee Ave Chicago IL 60630
- Gen Tanaka152 N Humphrey Ave Oak Park IL 60302
- Ms. Inna L. Golber MD4555 Oakton St. Skokie Illinois 60076
- Michel R. Louvain300 North State Street Chicago Illinois 60654