Dr. Nancy Adel Sokkary M.D.
OB-GYN (Obstetrician-Gynecologist)2211 Lomas Blvd Ne 4th Floor Ambulatory Albuquerque NM, 87106
Dr. Nancy Sokkary is an obstetrician-gynecologist practicing in Albuquerque, NM. Dr. Sokkary specializes in women's health, particularly the female reproductive system, pregnancy and childbirth. As an obstetrician-gynecologist, or OB-GYN, Dr. Sokkary can treat a number of health issues related to the vagina, uterus, ovaries, fallopian tubes and breasts. Dr Sokkary can also treat women during pregnancy, labor, childbirth and the postpartum period. In this specialty, doctors focus on reproductive care from puberty through adulthood.
Dr. Nancy Adel Sokkary M.D.'s Practice location
Albuquerque, NM 87106Get Direction
Oakland, CA 94611Get Direction
MACON, GA 31210Get Direction
Dr. Nancy Adel Sokkary M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Sokkary
- How Sex Ed Can Prevent Genital Herpes
Genital herpes is a sexually transmitted infection (STI) that affects people as young as 12. It is a common disease that is mostly transmitted through sexual intercourse, although other forms of direct contact can also lead to transmission. Despite genital herpes being common, more than half of...
- A More Accurate Measure of Obesity
According to a new study, many people who are listed as overweight as per their body mass index (BMI) scores may actually be classified as obese. “BMI along with the measures of the hormone leptin is a better way to measure obese people, especially those who are at increased risk of diabetes,...
- Why Is Ovarian Cancer So Difficult to Treat?
While many meaningful leaps forward have been made in various types of cancer in recent years, unfortunately, ovarian cancer is not one of them. This has left many experts and people who have the condition wondering, "why is it so difficult to treat ovarian cancer?"A rare conditionDiagnosis for...
- Nausea During Pregnancy: What Causes Nausea and How to Treat it
Nausea is that weird and unpleasant sensation in your stomach which makes you want to throw up or vomit. It is generally a feeling associated with the upper abdominal region. Nausea is also known as qual and is a feeling that can be triggered due to a number of reasons including the side effects of...
- What is Postmenopausal Atrophic Vaginitis?
Also known as vaginal atrophy, postmenopausal atrophic vaginitis is the thinning of vaginal walls resulting from low estrogen levels. Mostly, it develops after menopause.Menopause is when a woman is at the ages of between 45 and 55, a time when she cannot release eggs from her ovaries. Menstruation...
- Breast Cancer Survivor Organizes Non-Profit With a Meaningful Purpose
One month before her 31st birthday, Janet Palmer, a law enforcement officer, found a lump in her right breast. After nine months of consultations with two different doctors and one negative mammogram, she was diagnosed with breast cancer. At this time, Palmer decided to undergo a mastectomy,...
- Dr. Rebecca Okun MD4640 Jefferson Lane Northeast Albuquerque New Mexico 87109
- Dr. Chichi Junda Woo MD522 Lomas Blvd Ne Albuquerque NM 87102
- Dr. Carl J Connors D.O.4640 Jefferson Ln Ne Albuquerque NM 87109
- Dr. Lisa Moore MD4th Ambulatory Care Ctr Albuquerque NM 87131
- Dr. Nadine A Clapp M.D.5901j Wyoming Blvd Ne # 163 Albuquerque NM 87109
- Dr. Shamarie Sais MD201 Cedar St Se Albuquerque NM 87106