Dr. James Reiman is an anesthesiologist practicing in Jacksonville, FL. Dr. Reiman ensures the safety of patients who are about to undergo surgery. Anestesiologists specialize in general anesthesia, which will (put the patient to sleep), sedation, which will calm the patient or make him or her unaware of the situation, and regional anesthesia, which just numbs a specific part of the body. As an anesthesiologist, Dr. Reiman also might help manage pain after an operation.
Education and Training
Univ of Sc Sch of Med, Columbia Sc 1986
University of South Carolina At Columbia 1986
University of South Carolina School of Medicine 1986
AnesthesiologyAmerican Board of AnesthesiologyABA- Hospice and Palliative Medicine
- Chronic Pain
- Peripheral Neuropathy
- Rush-Presby-St Luke'S M C, Anesthesiology; Loyola Univ Med Ctr, General Surgery
- Loyola University Med Center
- Colorado Health Foundation Presbyterian-St Luke's Medical Center Program
Dr. James A Reiman M.D.'s Practice location
Jacksonville, FL 32207Get Direction
Dr. James A Reiman M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Overstimulation Makes Eye Contact Difficult for Those with Autism, Study Finds
It has been a common perception in recent years that when children with autism avoid eye contact out of indifference. People have said they are in their own world and need to be brought out of it.Children with ASD are very different from one another, in their struggles and levels of functioning. A...
- Nipple Piercing: Is It Safe?
What Is Nipple Piercing? In the Western world, only the ears used to be pierced. The last 15 years, however, have seen an increase in the lifestyle and fashion trend of piercing parts of the body other than the earlobes. Nipples are among the locations chosen to be pierced, by both females and...
- What Are the Risks of Laminectomy?
Your doctor will first attempt to give you other alternative treatments before recommending surgery. If your back pain still persists after treatment, your doctor may suggest for surgery as one of the solutions. Laminectomy is the most probable surgical procedure that you will have to undergo.Facts...
- Recovery After a Laminectomy
Laminectomy is a surgical procedure done for the removal of the lamina, bone spurs, and ligaments that may be putting pressure on your spinal nerves and causing lower back pain. The procedure is said to be one of the most commonly performed back surgeries. Below is a detailed information on what...
- Different Types of Physicians Explained
Doctors or physicians are categorized according to different factors including medical specialties and subspecialties. Most doctors specialize in a specific area of medicine. This article provides a summary of the different types of doctors in the medical field. AllergistsAllergists are also...
- What Is the Epiglottis?
What is Epiglottis?Epiglottis is a elastic flap of tissue that is shaped like a thin leaf and situated at the root of the tongue. It protects the opening between the vocal cords, known as the entrance of the glottis. Epiglottis is covered with mucous membrane, which is a yellow elastic cartilage...
- Dr. Orlando G. Florete, Jr M.D.1325 San Marco Boulevard Jacksonville Florida 32207
- Dr. Parveen Khanna MD10250 NORMANDY BLVD. JACKSONVILLE FL 32221
- Dr. Marc A Notrica MD655 W 8th St Jacksonville FL 32209
- Dr. Neil Gordon Feinglass MD4500 San Pablo Rd S Jacksonville FL 32224
- Dr. Jason Edward York M.D.4500 San Pablo Rd S Jacksonville FL 32224
- Dr. Todd A Rappaport M.D.820 Prudential Dr Jacksonville FL 32207