Dr. Scott Stroker is a Chiropractor practicing in Aberdeen, NC. Dr. Stroker specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating conditions associated with the neuromusculoskeletal system, while improving each patients functionality and quality of life. Conditions treated include sciatica, neck pain, and arthritis pain, among many others. Dr. Stroker seeks to reduce pain and discomfort through manipulation and adjustment of the spine.
Dr. Scott Gilbert Stroker D.C.'s Practice location
Aberdeen, NC 28315Get Direction
Dr. Scott Gilbert Stroker D.C.'s reviewsWrite Review
- What Causes Middle Back Pain?
Middle back pain, also known as upper back pain or thoracic back pain occurs anywhere between the bottom of the neck to the top of the lumbar spine, where the rib cage ends. The ribs are connected to the sternum (a narrow thickened plate in the center of the chest) and then wrap round the...
- Scoliosis Symptoms and Causes
Scoliosis often occurs in kids below the age of puberty. Some of the most common signs of scoliosis happen to be the following:...
- Can Arthritis Cause Back Pain?
Yes. Arthritis is one of the major causes of back pain and can cause long-term effects in an individual. Back pain is a common problem which affects 4 out of 5 of us at some point. Back pain is a type of pain experienced mostly through the spine. Back pain can last for a short time, but there are...
- How to Sleep Easier with Chronic Back Pain
Chronic back pain is one of the most common musculoskeletal disorders that may affect one's ability to fall asleep or stay asleep. People with chronic back pain have a higher rate of disrupted sleep. Studies show that sleep disturbances increase pain sensitivity in some people. Medications are now...
- 10 Preventable Causes of Shin Splints
Shin splints, also known as medial tibial stress syndrome (MTSS) is the pain you feel along the inner aspect of your shin bone. It is a result of repeated stress on your shin. Several factors may cause shin splints and most of them are preventable. If you are aware of the preventable causes of shin...
- What Is a Lower Back Pain with Sciatica?
Lower back pain is a common problem experienced by most people at some point during their lifetime. There are several causes for lower back pain with sciatica, and the intensity of pain can range from dull to quite severe. Men and women are equally affected by this condition. Most cases of back pain...
- Justin Wake Bode DC300 Magnolia Square Ct Aberdeen NC 28315
- Dr. Kenneth Lawrence Ring D.C.241 Holly Cir Carthage NC 28327
- Dr. Thomas P Mckay D.C.780 Nw Broad St. Southern Pines NC 28387
- Dr. John Adam Petty D.C.3028 Peach Orchard Rd. Augusta GA 30906
- Dr. Sharon A. Wright DOCTOR OF CHIROPRACT111-A S. Mcneill St Carthage NC 28327
- Dr. Gary Paul Dackor DC1701 N Sandhills Blvd Aberdeen NC 28315