Dr. Amanda Velasquez is an audiologist practicing in Hurst, TX. Dr. Velasquez evaluates, diagnoses and treats hearing loss, balance issues and tinnitus. Audiologists can care for patients of all ages and treat almost all types of hearing loss. As an audiologist, Dr. Velasquez takes part in services like prescribing and fitting hearing aids, recommending assisted listening devices and providing hearing rehabilitation. Audiologists can work in a number of settings such as hospitals, schools, clinics, private practices as well as government, military and VA hospitals.
Amanda M Velasquez AUD's Practice location
Hurst, TX 76054Get Direction
Amanda M Velasquez AUD's reviewsWrite Review
- Do Children Need Vitamin Supplements?
As a parent, it is very normal to worry whether your child is getting all the necessary nutrients, especially when the child is a picky eater. Now that there are plenty of chewable and gummy vitamins available in the market. When should you choose a multivitamin or dietary supplement? Experts are of...
- How Do You Contract Mononucleosis?
The Epstein-Barr virus is one of the eight known viruses of the herpes family. This disease is very contagious, and it can also result from other diseases. This disease affects young adults and teenagers. Those who contract this disease develop the signs and symptoms after being infected for a...
- What Causes Nausea: An Overview of the Most Common Conditions
Nausea is a term which describes a sick stomach and the feeling of wanting to vomit. It can be a sign to vomit the contents of the stomach. Nausea is a symptom, not a disease. It is caused by many diseases but can often be prevented. Almost all people experience nausea at some point, which makes it...
- Testosterone Therapy May Only Lead to Cosmetic Effects
There is a sudden increase in the number of clinics and infomercials heralding the many benefits of testosterone therapy in men. But experts are warning that the effects should be considered with enough caution. Some of the earlier studies had shown that testosterone may increase the muscle mass and...
- Wilms Tumor Facts
Wilms TumorWilms tumor, also called as nephroblastoma, is a type of cancerous tumor in the kidneys. The name of the disease comes from a German doctor named Max Wilms, who wrote about it in 1899. Children ages 3-4 years old are more likely to develop Wilms tumor.Wilms tumor accounts for around 9 out...
- Different Types of Physicians Explained
Doctors or physicians are categorized according to different factors including medical specialties and subspecialties. Most doctors specialize in a specific area of medicine. This article provides a summary of the different types of doctors in the medical field. AllergistsAllergists are also...
- Dr. Allison Marie Liberio AUD.,CCC-A2913 Corporate Circle Flower Mound TX 75028
- Dr. Ann Marie Cardella AU.D.17390 Preston Road Dallas TX 75252
- Brooke C Smith AUD1300 W Lancaster Ave Fort Worth TX 76102
- Scott Joseph O'leary M.S., CCC-A5801 Oakbend Trl Fort Worth TX 76132
- Dr. Alicia G Woods AU.D.1001 12th Ave Fort Worth TX 76104
- Mr. Kevin Dane Potts CCC A1017 E Trinity Mills Rd Carrollton TX 75006