Doctor of Dental Surgery, Alan Smolen has sustained an impeccable reputation in the Bucks County community of Pennsylvania for over 30 consecutive years.He graduated from the renowned Pankey Institute ...
- Cosmetic Dentistry
- Dental Implants
- Porcelain Inlays And Onlays
- Root Canals
- Crowns And Bridges
- Porcelain Veneers
- Periodontal Exams
- Teeth Whitening
Experience & Accolades
- MemberAmerican Dental AssociationActive Member
- MemberMontgomery Bucks Dental AssociationActive Member
- MemberPennsylvania Dental AssociationActive Member
- MemberAmerican Academy of Cosmetic DentistryActive Member
Dr. Alan M Smolen DDS's Practice location
NEW YORK, NY 10022Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Dr. Alan M Smolen DDS | Dentist | General Practice
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. Alan M Smolen DDS's reviewsWrite Review
- When Should I Replace My Toothbrush?
A toothbrush is not as clean as we think, and harbors more than 100 million bacteria, according to researchers at the University of Manchester in England. This includes E. coli bacteria, which cause diarrhea, and staphylococci bacteria, which cause skin infections. “This condition is the same as...
- Gum Disease May Appear in Young Adults
According to a study conducted by the researchers from dentistry school of the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, gum disease may start earlier than expected. Young adults should take better care of their oral health, as it may lead to many health problems. The study shows that gum disease...
- What Could Jaw Pain Mean?
Introduction Jaw pain is described as an uncomfortable, painful, and debilitating condition that can have a sudden or gradual onset. The exact symptoms also depend on the underlying cause of jaw pain. When a person has jaw pain, it can significantly affect his or her ability to speak and consume...
- Tips for Bad Breath
- What Could Halitosis Mean?
IntroductionHalitosis is also referred to as bad breath in layman’s term. Having bad breath can be embarrassing and may sometimes cause anxiety. Bad breath is commonly experienced by people. In fact, 1 in every 15 people experiences halitosis on a regular basis. Halitosis has a number of...
- Different Types of Physicians Explained
Doctors or physicians are categorized according to different factors including medical specialties and subspecialties. Most doctors specialize in a specific area of medicine. This article provides a summary of the different types of doctors in the medical field. AllergistsAllergists are also...
- Dr. Louis Paul Sterling DDS87 Elmira Street Staten Island NY 10306
- Dr. Joseph M. Landisi DMD1750 Crosby Ave Bronx New York 10461
- Dr. Michael Acquista D.D.S.479 Bay Ridge Pkwy Brooklyn NY 11209
- Dr. Dennis Walker D.M.D.1640 Anderson Ave Fort Lee NJ 07024
- Ronald Kurlan D.M.D.65 E Northfield Rd Livingston NJ 07039
- Dr. Steven Hal Brenman DMD1311 Bay Street Staten Island NY 10305