Dr. Derek Lawrence Reinke M.D.
Sports Medicine Specialist | Sports Medicine1120 Se Cary Pkwy Suite 100 Cary NC, 27511
Dr. Derek Reinke is a Sports Medicine Family Practitioner in Cary, NC. As a Sports Medicine Family Practitioner, Dr. Reinke is trained to assess, diagnose, prevent, and treat sports injuries in patients of all ages, and refer those patients to further services if needed. Sports Medicine Family Practitioners must complete specialized training in order to help each patient maximize function and improve quality of life.
Education and Training
Med Coll of Ohio, Toledo Oh 1993
UNIV OF TOLEDO COLL OF MED 1993
The University of Toledo College of Medicine 1993
Orthopaedic SurgeryAmerican Board of Orthopaedic SurgeryABOS
- Torn Meniscus
- Rotator Cuff Syndrome
- Cinci Sports Med/Orth Ctr, Sports Medicine-Orthopedic Surgery; Loyola Univ Med Ctr, Orthopedic Surgery; Loyola Univ Med Ctr, General Surgery
- Loyola University Med Center
- Loyola University Medical Center Program
Dr. Derek Lawrence Reinke M.D.'s Practice location
Cary, NC 27511Get Direction
Dr. Derek Lawrence Reinke M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Reinke
- Is Sepsis a Chronic Condition?
Sepsis is a life-threatening condition, which is a result of the body’s reaction to an infection. Your body can respond to an infection by going into overdrive despite its immune system’s protection against diseases and infections.Sepsis is a dangerous condition where the body fights an...
- How is Frostbite Treated?
How is Frostbite Treated?Frostbite is a cold-related condition in which tissue freezes when the body is exposed to temperatures below the freezing point of the skin. Hands, feet, the nose, and ears are most commonly affected by this condition. Frostbite can affect almost anybody, but some have a...
- How Long Can Shin Splints Last?
Shin splints are a common condition that affects athletes and those who involve themselves in high-intensity sports and in sports like basketball, soccer, and tennis. Shin splints cause a very severe pain on the inner aspect of the shin bone at the beginning or at the end of each exercise. It is a...
- Animal Farms May Spread Antibiotic-Resistant Bacteria
A report, in BMC Microbiology, shows that antibiotic-resistant bacteria that are capable of producing life-threatening diseases could be originating from animal farms. Antibiotics are commonly used farms to promote the growth of animals. “The insects in the animal farms, including flies and...
- Alternative Treatment for Shin Splints
What Are Shin Splints?Shin splints are the result of severe stress being placed on the tibia. This stress leads to inflammation of the surrounding muscle tissues; thus, leading to severely debilitating pain. At times, the pain can be so severe that it may even cause difficulties simply taking a step...
- What Are the Benefits of Yoga?
Yoga, a discipline for physical, mental, and spiritual health, has been in vogue for centuries. Yoga spread to different parts of the world in the 20th century and is now considered to be a trendy way to work on physical and mental fitness. Yoga offers a number of benefits for each person such as...
- Dr. Mark A Burt MD11550 Common Oaks Drive Raleigh NC 27614
- Dr. Timothy Ned Taft MD3154 Bioinformatics Chapel Hill NC 27599
- Dr. Mark William Galland MD847 Wake Forest Business Park Wake Forest NC 27587
- Dr. O Josh Bloom MD3700 Nw Cary Pkwy Cary NC 27513
- Dr. Sandeep S Gavankar DO3700 Nw Cary Pkwy Cary NC 27513
- Dr. Brett H Foreman MD3700 Nw Cary Pkwy Cary NC 27513