Dr. Raquel Rethwisch is a speech language pathologist practicing in COLORADO SPRINGS, CO. Dr. Rethwisch specializes in speech, language and swallowing disorders in patients. As a speech language pathologist, Dr. Rethwisch evaluates, diagnoses and treats patients with communication and swallowing troubles. These conditions may be due to developmental delay, brain injury, hearing loss, autism, stroke or other diseases and injuries. Dr. Rethwisch helps patients make sounds and improve their voices through various methods. Speech language pathologists also work with patients to strengthen muscles used to speak and swallow, and work with individuals and families to help cope with their conditions.
Raquel Rethwisch's Practice location
COLORADO SPRINGS, CO 80918Get Direction
Raquel Rethwisch's reviewsWrite Review
- What is Fetal Alcohol Syndrome?
Fetal alcohol syndrome refers to the birth defects that result from exposure to alcohol during pregnancy. Excessive consumption of alcohol during pregnancy may result in the child developing physical deformities, mental conditions, behavioral issues, and learning disorders. The symptoms of fetal...
- Treating Autism
Since symptoms of autism can vary depending on the child, and behaviors can often change over time, treatment solutions should be tailored to individual needs. A program should improve a child’s communication skills while addressing social, behavioral, and learning aspects of a child’s life....
- Is There a Cure for Autism?
It is natural to ask your doctor about the cure for any disease once you have been diagnosed with it. The same is true for those diagnosed with autism. Unfortunately, there is no cure for autism.Various behavioral adjustment methods and medications that manage autism’s core symptoms are available...
- Treatment of Multiple Sclerosis
The following are some of the treatments of MS that focus on slowing the progression of the disease, speeding recovery from attacks, and managing symptoms.Treatments for MS Attacks...
- Which Specialists Can Treat ADHD?
People suffering from attention-deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) encounter several challenges including social, academic or professional difficulties. These issues make it important for ADHD patients to receive definitive treatments that work for them. ADHD is also very common among children....
- What Is Dysarthria: Symptoms, Causes, Treatment, and More
What is dysarthria?Dysarthria is a speech disorder that is caused by weak, paralyzed, or damaged oral muscles. Those who have dysarthria usually have trouble speaking along with poor articulation, poor phonation, and poor respiration. Others may also have a hard time understanding people who have...
- Ms. Cheryl Elizabeth Fitzsimmons M.A.14985 PRISTINE DR COLORADO SPRINGS CO 80921
- Mrs. Harriet Geary Doyle MS,CCC-SLP1901 N UNION BLVD COLORADO SPRINGS CO 80909
- Julia M Baux M.A., CCC-SLP1082 GREENLAND FOREST DR MONUMENT CO 80132
- Stephanie Shea M.S., CCC-SLP7550 ASSISI HTS COLORADO SPRINGS CO 80919
- Kimberly Ann Taylor MS, CCC- SLP4269 APACHE PLUME DR COLORADO SPRINGS CO 80920
- Derek Cicchitto MS, CCC-SLP2222 N NEVADA AVE COLORADO SPRINGS CO 80907