Matthew Bremer is a physical therapist practicing in Rockledge, FL. Matthew Bremer specializes in physical treatment to help a patient reduce pain, restore mobility, rehabilitate an injury, or increase movement and overall function. As a physical therapist, Matthew Bremer can treat multiple conditions with exercises, ultrasound, electrical stimulation, joint mobilization, heat, ice, massage, laser or light therapy and more. Matthew Bremer will create a treatment plan based on the patients specific injury or condition, and might target a specific body part or body system based on the individual.
Matthew William Bremer PT's Practice location
Rockledge, FL 32955Get Direction
Matthew William Bremer PT's reviewsWrite Review
- What is Sarcopenia?
If you think aging is all about wrinkled skin, thinning hair, a receding hair line, loss of teeth, and a stooping posture, you are mistaken. There are many changes within one's body that are often neglected or left unnoticed. One such change is the loss of muscle mass and function in the body that...
- Chronic Knee Pain: What Are the Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment?
Chronic knee pain is a long-lasting pain in the knees that is associated with swelling and stiffness. Typically, a knee pain lasts for more than three months. There are several causes of chronic knee pain and this article will focus on its causes, symptoms, diagnosis, and treatment.What is...
- What Is Tetrocalcaneal Bursitis?
Bursitis is a condition that affects the bursa causing inflammation and pain. This infection causes the bursa to be swollen and cause pain to the area. A bursa is a type of sac that is located in between joints in the body. This might be in the bones, muscles, or tendons. It contains a fluid called...
- It’s Time to Fight Parkinson’s Disease Through Exercise, Says South Carolina Gym
Going to the gym regularly can significantly help to combat Parkinson’s disease. According to Cody Cooper from Grit Box Fitness, Parkinson’s progression can be delayed due to the forced intense exercise. Not only that, but it also helps a lot with the enhancing strength and stability.What is...
- Clinically Isolated Syndrome vs. Multiple Sclerosis: What You Need To Know
Clinically isolated syndrome presents the same type of attack where the body’s immune system attacks the central nervous system. If this only happens once, it's known as CIS.Clinically Isolated SyndromeDespite popular belief, CIS does not always go on to develop multiple sclerosis. This does...
- Is Physical Therapy Meant for Long-term Use?
Physical therapy is a form of treatment you might need when health disorders make it difficult for you to move around and perform daily tasks. It facilitates better movement and may alleviate pain. It also plays a significant role in improving or restoring your physical functioning as well as your...
- Dr. Sherri Marie Lorraine PHD, DPT308 S Harbor City Blvd Melbourne FL 32901
- Mrs. Joyce Anne Downing P.T.595 N Courtenay Pkwy Merritt Island FL 32953
- Caitlyn Leclair PT, DPT2030 S Patrick Dr Satellite Beach FL 32937
- Dr. Nakita Bernadette Knowles DPT4001 STACK BLVD MELBOURNE FL 32901
- Erin Dinnie DPT500 7th Ave S Saint Petersburg FL 33701
- Noelle Phillips PT6508 Gunn Hwy Tampa FL 33625