Dr. Lawrence Carlson is a cardiologist practicing in Torrance, CA. Dr. Carlson specializes in diagnosing, monitoring, and treating diseases or conditions of the heart and blood vessels and the cardiovascular system. These conditions include heart attacks, heart murmurs, coronary heart disease, and hypertension. Dr. Carlson also practices preventative medicine, helping patients maintain a heart-healthy life.
Education and Training
St Louis Univ Sch of Med, St Louis Mo 1982
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM
- St Mary Med Ctr, Cardiovascular Diseases Univ Il Coll Of Med, Internal Medicine
Lawrence Douglas Carlson, M.D.'s Practice location
Torrance, CA 90503Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Lawrence Douglas Carlson, M.D. | Cardiologist | Cardiovascular Disease
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Lawrence Douglas Carlson, M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Carlson
- What is the Ideal Cholesterol Level?
Ideal Cholesterol LevelLast week when you went for the regular check up the doctor told you that your ‘bad’ cholesterol levels are high. What does that mean? Is good and bad cholesterol the same thing? Yes, cholesterol is needed for maintaining good health. If the levels of low density...
- Can Heart Disease Be Reversed?
Coronary heart disease is a very common condition characterized by high LDL levels and blood pressure. A cardiac stress test by increasing the speed and inclination on a treadmill helps to diagnose the condition. Surgery and medication are common treatment strategies opted for when diagnosed with...
- What Is the Impact of Low Blood Pressure on Health?
Our body has certain parameters to maintain its normal functioning. Blood sugar levels and blood pressure readings are just a couple of screenings that can determine the body's functioning system. While having a high blood pressure is more commonly regarded by most people as dangerous, some people...
- Can Low Blood Pressure be Serious?
Blood pressure lower than 90/60 mm of Hg is referred to as low blood pressure, or hypotension. The first number is the measure of pressure in the arteries when the heart beats and fills blood in them. The second number is the pressure in the arteries when the heart is at rest between two beats. In...
- When Could Orthopnea Mean Something More Serious?
IntroductionOrthopnea is the medical term used when referring to the occurrence of dyspnea (shortness of breath) when you are lying flat. This symptom is often a sign of heart failure. However, orthopnea can also be due to other health conditions. Dyspnea (shortness of breath) is not the same with...
- The Three Best Treatment Methods for Muscular Dystrophy
Muscular dystrophy is a very common condition that can happen to people of different ages. The thing about muscular dystrophy is that there is no definite cure for it. However, there are ways to manage the condition. There are a lot of medications and therapies that can be used in order to keep it...
- Osamah Amin el-Attar M.D.1234 North Vermont Avenue Los Angeles California 90029
- Neda Buljubasic M.D.433 North Camden Drive Beverly Hills California 90210
- Robert B. Kalmansohn415 South Spalding Drive Beverly Hills California 90212
- Ron Javdan1158 Wellesley Ave Los Angeles CA 90049
- Sheri Koplik M.D.414 North Camden Drive Beverly Hills California 90210
- Jaime D. Moriguchi MD8536 Wishire Blvd Beverly Hills California 90211