Dr. Constancia Castro is a pediatrician practicing in Cleveland, OH. Dr. Castro is a doctor who specializes in the health care of children. As a pedicatrician, Dr. Castro diagnoses and treats infections, injuries, diseases and other disorders in children. Pediatricians typically work with infants, children, teenagers and young adults up to age 21. They practice medical care as well as preventative health care. Dr. Castro can oversee and manage the physical, mental and emotional health of their patients.
Education and Training
University of Santo Tomas Faculty of Medicine and Surgery 1966
PediatricsAmerican Board of PediatricsABP
- Hay Fever (allergic Rhinitis)
- Fungal Infection
- Pityriasis Rosea
- Tinea Versicolor
- Mt Sinai Med Ctr, Pediatrics; Robinson Mem Hosp, General Practice
- CEME/Mount Sinai Medical Center Program
Dr. Constancia T. Castro M.D.'s Practice location
Dr. Constancia T. Castro M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- How to Prepare for an Adenoidectomy
Adenoidectomy is an operation performed to remove one's adenoids. Most of the time, adenoidectomy is done to children. Although rare, the procedure can be done to adults as well. When do adenoids need to be removed?Due to bacteria, viruses, or allergic reactions, your child might have enlarged...
- Friendly Venues Accommodate Guests on The Autism Spectrum
Children on the autism spectrum are often sensitive to bright lights and loud noises. They also tend to find it difficult to remain still or quiet. This is why for a majority of families with a child on the autism spectrum, going out to a restaurant is an overwhelming and daunting proposition. Let...
- Why Do Some Vaccines Have to Be Injected Twice?
What is active immunity?...
- What Are Vaccines?
What is a vaccine?Vaccines are products that enable a person to develop immunity against certain diseases. A vaccine can be given through needle injections, by aerosol, or by mouth. The polio vaccine is given in the form of mouth drops that contain live but weakened organisms. The vaccine gets into...
- Facts About Meningitis Vaccines
IntroductionThe only way to prevent serious and life-threatening diseases such as meningitis is through vaccination. Meningitis can also be caused by viral, bacterial, and fungal infections. The infection usually affects the meninges or membranes that enclose the brain and spinal cord. Although...
- Age of Conception May Affect Child's Social Development, Study Says
Having a child is a life-changing event for anyone, and many couples discuss if they want children and when they want to have them. Many couples choose to wait until much later in their lives to have any children, and this can potentially effect certain aspects of their child's life. Today we will...
- Dr. Marilee L. Gallagher MD9000 Mentor Avenue Mentor Ohio 44060
- Dr. Christina Durchholz M.D.11100 Euclid Avenue Cleveland Ohio 44106
- Dr. Marisa K. Gonzalez M.D.9500 Euclid Ave Cleveland Ohio 44195
- Mrs. Miriam K. Perez5001 Rockside Road Independence Ohio 44131
- Dr. Michelle L. Levy Mandalla MD6909 Royalton Road Brecksville Ohio 44141
- Ms. Catherine D Arora MD2001 Crocker Rd Westlake OH 44145