Dr. Niranjan Dudani practices Allergy and Immunology care in Lynn, MA. Dr. Dudani specializes in the diagnosis and treatment of asthma and other allergic diseases. Allergist-Immunologists are trained and certified to treat each patients sensitivity and response to allergens of varying severity. Dr. Dudani provides several means of testing and treatment to increase immunity to potentially harmful substances.
Education and Training
Grant Medical College - Bombay Universiry 1951
McGill University Faculty of Medicine
Grant Government Medical College 1951
Allergy and ImmunologyAmerican Board of Allergy and ImmunologyABAI
- Hay Fever (allergic Rhinitis)
- Mass Gen Hosp, Dermatopathology; Mass Gen Hosp, Internal Medicine
- Massachusetts General Hospital Program
Dr. Niranjan Dudani M.D.'s Practice location
Lynn, MA 01902Get Direction
Dr. Niranjan Dudani M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Steroid Drugs for Lupus
What is lupus?Lupus is known as a chronic autoimmune medical condition, which tends to damage any part of the body such as the skin, joints, or organs. The type of lupus we're talking about is systemic lupus erythematosus (SLE), which usually lasts for a longer duration from weeks to many years....
- What Doctors Treat Lyme Disease?
Lyme disease is a bacterial infection that transmitted to human beings through ticks. Usually, getting this disease means that you will be sick for a very long time. Some people spend their entire lives living with the disease. The good news is that you can treat the disease within two years.Lyme...
- What Is Soy Lecithin: Is It Good for You?
What is soy lecithin?The term "soy lecithin" has been widely used across the market today as a food additive. People are often skeptical of the word “soy” in soy lecithin because of certain allergies associated soy. During the mid-19th century in France and in the year 1846, there was a French...
- What Are the Possible Complications of Chicken Pox?
Chicken pox is a common disease that is mostly observed in children that are below ten years of age. Despite the vaccine being introduced to prevent the disease from occurring, it usually does affect people once in their lifetme. When the virus stays in the body for a prolonged period of time,...
- Can My Diet Influence Eczema Flare-Ups?
There are a number of triggers that can cause eczema flare-ups. Most patients will identify these on their own and possibly take steps to avoid them. However, whether diet can cause eczema flare-ups is still a bone of contention.For a long time, it had been held as an unprofessional myth or...
- All About Wasp Stings
IntroductionA wasp is an insect that belongs to the order of Hymenoptera and suborder Apocrita. Wasps can be identified from bees and ants through their physical and behavioral characteristics. They have a slimmer and smooth body with few hairs. Wasps are also parasitic and predatory in nature....
- Dr. Jeanne E Gose MD114r Highland Ave Salem MA 01970
- Dr. Sarena Sawlani MD7447 W Talcott Ave Chicago IL 60631
- Dr. Steven M. Matloff MD133 Brookline Ave Boston MA 02215
- Dr. Cristina Mazzoni palumbo M.D.114r Highland Ave Salem MA 01970
- Dr. David A. Gruenberg M.D.1 Medical Center Dr Lebanon NH 03756
- Dr. David E. Riester M.D.41 Mall Rd Burlington MA 01805