Dr. David Junker is a family practitioner practicing in Easley, SC. Dr. Junker specializes in comprehensive health care for people of all ages. In addition to diagnosing and treating illnesses, family practitioners also put focus on preventative care with routine checkups, tests and personalized coaching on how to maintain a healthy lifestyle. Dr. Junker possesses immense general knowledge on maintaining health and today, family practitioners provide more care for the underserved and rural populations than any other medical specialty.
Education and Training
Med Univ of Sc Coll of Med, Charleston Sc 1977
Family MedicineAmerican Board of Family MedicineABFM
- Greenville Hosp System, Family Medicine
- Greenville Hospital System
Dr. David A Junker M.D.'s Practice location
Easley, SC 29642Get Direction
Dr. David A Junker M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- What Are The Signs And Symptoms of Pleurisy?
Pleurisy: What Is It?Pleurisy or pleuritis is the inflammation of the membranes that line your lungs and the inside of your chest wall. The pleura are made of two layers – the visceral pleura and the parietal pleura. The visceral pleura line your lungs, and the parietal pleura line the inside of...
- When and How Is Ferrous Sulfate Used?
What is ferrous sulfate?Ferrous sulfate is a form of iron that can be obtained through supplements. Our bodies mostly get iron through the different types of food we consume. Iron becomes a part of myoglobin and hemoglobin once it is inside the body. Myoglobin enables the storage of oxygen in...
- Non-Medical Treatments for High Blood Pressure
High blood pressure, or hypertension, is a critical condition that should be taken very seriously. If left untreated for a long period of time, it can lead to fatal consequences. Many people who suffer from this condition underestimate its significance and do not follow their doctors' orders. It is...
- Zinc Deficiency
What is zinc?Zinc is a mineral that plays an important role in many different chemical reactions in your body. The human body uses this mineral to fight off infections, maintain acid-base balance, promote growth and development, boost antioxidant activity, and regulate gene expression, among...
- What Is Raynaud’s Disease: Causes, Symptoms, Diagnosis, and Treatment
What is Raynaud’s disease?Raynaud’s disease, also known as Raynaud’s syndrome or Raynaud’s phenomenon, is a rare blood vessel disorder described by a French physician named Maurice Raynaud in 1862. In this condition, the blood vessels that carry blood from the heart to other parts of the...
- What Causes Binge Eating Disorder?
It is very normal for anyone to overeat once in a while. However, when you start overeating on a daily basis and it starts getting out of control, it is probably time to visit a doctor and get checked for binge eating disorder. It is basically a medical complication that makes you want to eat all...
- Dr. Jennifer L Smart MD900 W Magnolia Ave Fort Worth TX 76104
- Dr. James R Fuson M.D.215 Halton Rd Greenville SC 29607
- Dr. June Petryszn Souviron M.D.2405 N Main St Anderson SC 29621
- Dr. Steve John Hamberis M.D.3909 S Highway 14 Greenville SC 29615
- Dr. Sushil Mittal M.D.800 Pelham Rd Greenville SC 29615
- Dr. Neal Chander Tah M.D.2 A Cleveland Court Greenville SC 29607