Dr. Yitzchak Rosman is a psychologist practicing in Montrose, NY. Dr. Rosman specializes in the treatment of health mental problems, and helps people to cope with their mental illnesses. As a psychologist, Dr. Rosman evaluates and treats patients through a variety of methods, most typically being psychotherapy or talk therapy. Patients usually visit Dr. Rosman because they have been experiencing depression, anxiety, stress or anger for a significant period of time and are seeking help. Psychologists may perform a variety of exams and assessments to diagnose a mental condition.
Dr. Yitzchak B. Rosman PSY.D.'s Practice location
Montrose, NY 10548Get Direction
Dr. Yitzchak B. Rosman PSY.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Can I Prepare for Cognitive Behavioral Therapy?
Trying out cognitive behavioral therapy (CBT) is a decision one can make for himself, but you can get recommendations from someone or from your doctor. Getting started...
- Everything You Need to Know About Anxiety Disorder
It’s quite normal to feel nervous and have butterflies in your stomach before going to a job interview, a blind date or making an important decision. This anxiousness is body’s natural response to stress and danger. It is an automatic alarm that rings when you feel threatened, under pressure, or...
- What Medications Help in Treating Eating Disorders?
According to statistics, binge eating disorder is very common among young adults in the United States in comparison to anorexia and bulimia. In the last couple years, it has been treated as real medical disorder. According to the Youth Risk Behavior survey that was conducted in 2001, 35 percent of...
- Mickey Rowe Is First Actor with Autism to Play Lead in "Curious Incident of the Dog"
Mickey Rowe is hitting the Indiana Repertory Theatre staring in the Tony-winning Best Play The Curious Incident of the Dog in the Night-Time, a 2003 novel that has become a Broadway smash hit. Rowe has autism spectrum disorder, and will be the first person with ASD to play the role.A new...
- Everything You Need To Know About Depression
What is Depression?Depression is a mental illness in which a person constantly feels sad, anxious, hopeless, angry, and worthless. Regardless of age, this mental instability can affect any person at any time.Types of DepressionPeople experience this mood disorder in different ways. On the basis of...
- 5 Major Health Concerns for Women
According to Saralyn Mark, MD, senior adviser for the Office of Women's Health at the US Department of Health and Human Services, it is important for women to consult with their doctor to discuss their family medical history, to prepare for what they may encounter in their lifetime. Women must be...
- Dr. Jeffrey M. Rubin ED.D.320 Robinson Ave Newburgh New York 12550
- Dr. Elanna Lazaruk PSY.D.229 7th Street Garden City NY 11530
- Dr. Melissa Fiorito-grafman PH.D.294 Harrington Ave Closter NJ 07624
- Dr. Chaya Bracha Gopin PH.D.21 Bloomingdale Rd White Plains NY 10605
- Adam Scott Weissman PH.D.First Avenue and 27th Street New York NY 10016
- Dr. Suzan Uysal PH.D.701 N Broadway Tarrytown NY 10591