Dr. Pamela Ruggieri is a psychologist practicing in Merrillville, IN. Dr. Ruggieri specializes in the treatment of health mental problems, and helps people to cope with their mental illnesses. As a psychologist, Dr. Ruggieri evaluates and treats patients through a variety of methods, most typically being psychotherapy or talk therapy. Patients usually visit Dr. Ruggieri because they have been experiencing depression, anxiety, stress or anger for a significant period of time and are seeking help. Psychologists may perform a variety of exams and assessments to diagnose a mental condition.
Dr. Pamela Joy Ruggieri PHD HSPP's Practice location
Merrillville, IN 46410Get Direction
Dr. Pamela Joy Ruggieri PHD HSPP's reviewsWrite Review
- Eight Tips to Overcome Procrastination
Are you thinking of ways to overcome procrastination? Well, you have landed in the right place. Procrastination is something every person can do. Even a well-organized person does it. It is a bad, yet a hard habit to break.Have you been putting things off lately? Are your deadlines getting closer...
- What Are the Symptoms of Depression in Women?
Depression has an extreme prominence in women, compared to men, and effects the lives of 15% of women in the U.S. It is quite common for women with depression to leave this disorder untreated, because women typically misread the signs and symptoms. An individual can experience depression at any age,...
- The Problem of Late Diagnosis for Girls with Autism
More and more research continues to show that females with autism are getting the short end of the stick. Autism has frequently been thought of as a disorder that affects mostly boys. As it turns out this way of thinking is leaving many girls underdiagnosed and stuck in the shadows. Every year more...
- How Jon Stewart Highlighted Autism Awareness
When there was a slight glitch in the segment Jon Stewart had planned, he had no problem improvising in the best way - bringing awareness to autism.Carly's storyCarly Fleischmann is only twenty-two years old. She is nonverbal and has severe autism, but she's already making her dreams come true. Ever...
- Overstimulation Makes Eye Contact Difficult for Those with Autism, Study Finds
It has been a common perception in recent years that when children with autism avoid eye contact out of indifference. People have said they are in their own world and need to be brought out of it.Children with ASD are very different from one another, in their struggles and levels of functioning. A...
- Humor and Autism Spectrum Disorder
Our Autism Community is very important to us. At FindaTopDoc, we create and share articles and slideshows about autism, reporting on the latest information, news, breakthroughs and observations that we believe our autism community is seeking. In doing our research, we come across remarkable...
- Dr. Stacy L Wright PSY.D., H.S.P.P.9150 E 109th Ave Crown Point IN 46307
- Dr. Judith Degrazia Harrington PHD908 Roosevelt Rd Valparaiso IN 46383
- Amrita Uttamchandani PSYD2490 Central Ave Lake Station IN 46405
- Dr. Caryl H. Rosen CARYL ROSEN, PH.D.900 Ridge Rd. Munster IN 46321
- Dr. Lynette Schultz PSYD HSPP901 S Woodland Ave Michigan City IN 46360
- Mary M Kennedy PSYD HSPP8555 Taft St Merrillville IN 46410