Dr. Roman Tatarowicz MD
OB-GYN (Obstetrician-Gynecologist)321 N Warren St Trenton NJ, 08618
Dr. Roman Tatarowicz is an obstetrician-gynecologist practicing in Trenton, NJ. Dr. Tatarowicz specializes in women's health, particularly the female reproductive system, pregnancy and childbirth. As an obstetrician-gynecologist, or OB-GYN, Dr. Tatarowicz can treat a number of health issues related to the vagina, uterus, ovaries, fallopian tubes and breasts. Dr Tatarowicz can also treat women during pregnancy, labor, childbirth and the postpartum period. In this specialty, doctors focus on reproductive care from puberty through adulthood.
Obstetrics and GynecologyAmerican Board of Obstetrics and GynecologyABOG
- St Michael'S Med Ctr, Obstetrics And Gynecology
Dr. Roman Tatarowicz MD's Practice location
Trenton, NJ 08618Get Direction
Dr. Roman Tatarowicz MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Tatarowicz
- What Are Night Sweats: Get the Facts
What are night sweats?Night sweats are also called as nocturnal hyperhidrosis, which means excessive sweating during the night. Night sweats are episodes of continuous sweating at night even when the environmental temperature is very cold. Some people may sweat so extensively that they might find...
- Know the Symptoms of Cervical Cancer
Cervical cancer gradually develops when the healthy cells lining the cervix change and grow out of control. These changes lead to the formation of a mass, which is called a tumor. The tumor can either be benign (a tumor that is harmless) or malignant (cancerous and spreads to other parts of the...
- Fibroids: What Are Sex Hormone Suppressors?
Hormonal suppression is a form of hormone therapy that focuses on directly or indirectly altering the level of estrogen and progesterone in the body of people suffering from fibroids. These hormones are known to fuel the occurrence of fibroids. To regulate the levels of these hormones, special...
- How to Prepare for a Hysterectomy
The very thought of surgery often triggers a sense of panic and anxiety, and the morbid fear of pain, complications, and a prolonged recovery phase. But technology has changed the medical landscape, and gynecologists today are moving confidently toward less invasive and painless surgical techniques...
- Hyperthyroidism, Graves' Disease, and Pregnancy
Thyroid problems are more common among women and are especially prevalent during pregnancy as an intercurrent disease. Despite being common during pregnancy, it can be fairly serious to the health of both the mother and the fetus.How do thyroid problems affect pregnancy?There is always an increased...
- What You Need to Know About Osteoporosis
Osteoporosis is a medical condition that if diagnosed on time could be preventable and successfully treatable. In literal terms, osteoporosis means ‘bones with holes’. It is often called “the silent thief” because bone loss occurs without symptoms.But what is osteoporosis? According to WHO...
- Dr. Michelle Caban M.D.3322 US Highway 22 Branchburg New Jersey 08876
- Dr. Urmila J. Franklin M.D.1103 Valley Road Elkin Park Pennsylvania 19027
- Dr. Paul L Schell M.D.1000 Salem Rd Willingboro NJ 08046
- Dr. Maria Sophocles M.D., F.A.C.O.G800 Bunn Drive Princeton New Jersey 08540
- Dr. Melanie Schrader Schwartz M.D.114 Charlois Blvd Winston Salem NC 27103
- Dr. Camille E. Semple D.O.215 Sunset Rd Willingboro NJ 08046