Dr. Paulino Deocampo is a cardiologist practicing in Safety Harbor, FL. Dr. Deocampo specializes in diagnosing, monitoring, and treating diseases or conditions of the heart and blood vessels and the cardiovascular system. These conditions include heart attacks, heart murmurs, coronary heart disease, and hypertension. Dr. Deocampo also practices preventative medicine, helping patients maintain a heart-healthy life.
- Umdnj-Univ Hosp, Internal Medicine; Vet Affairs Med Ctr, Internal Medicine; Raritan Bay Med Ctr, General Practice; Raritan Bay Med Ctr, Flexible Or Transitional Year
Paulino D Deocampo MD's Practice location
Safety Harbor, FL 34695Get Direction
Paulino D Deocampo MD's reviewsWrite Review
- What Are HIIT Workouts?
What is a HIIT Workout?HIIT workout plans are intensive and punishing, but there are good reasons why they are very popular. HIIT stands for high-intensity interval training. As its name implies, it is an explosive and high-power workout. It is not a specific workout or exercise routine. Rather,...
- Lupus Patients are at Greater Risk of Heart Disease
Lupus is an unpredictable, multi-organ disease, and in some it may have milder course characterized by skin rashes or muscular aches, while in others it may start abruptly with predominant symptoms of some serious illness. It is not uncommon for lupus patients to present with the symptoms of kidney...
- Furosemide Side Effects and How to Minimize Them
What is furosemide?Furosemide is an oral prescription medicine, which is available under the brand name Lasix. This drug is also available in its generic form. The generic version of the drug mostly costs less than the branded ones. Furosemide is considered as a water pill or a loop diuretic that...
- What Is a GI Cocktail?
Introduction A GI cocktail or gastrointestinal cocktail is a mixture of liquid antacid, viscous lidocaine, and an anticholinergic agent. A GI cocktail is primarily used to treat dyspepsia.There are a wide variety of GI cocktail recipes nowadays. One popular recipe is a mixture of viscous lidocaine,...
- How Atrial Fibrillation Is Diagnosed
Atrial fibrillation (AFib) is a condition that disrupts the heart's functions, specifically the heart rate or rhythm. Symptoms can be intermittent, persistent, or permanent in nature, and in some instances they disappear on their own, while other forms require medication to restore normal heart...
- What are the Stages of Congestive Heart Failure?
Once a heart failure is diagnosed, it is evaluated. To commence the proper evaluation of heart failure, it is essential to share a complete and accurate history of what you are experiencing and what you have experienced so far with your doctor. Providing a complete and accurate history of your...
- Christine DiEnna D.O. OK 73013
- Melvin W. Young21199A Clubside Drive Boca Raton Florida 33434
- Asad Sawar MD3010 E 138th Ave Tampa FL 33613
- Joel Fernandez M.D.509 S Armenia Ave Tampa FL 33609
- Steven M Strobbe D.O.9238 Us Highway 19 Port Richey FL 34668
- Sendhil K Krishnan MD, FACC12901 Bruce B Downs Blvd Tampa FL 33612