Dr. Payman Arabzadeh is a family practitioner practicing in Houston, TX. Dr. Arabzadeh specializes in comprehensive health care for people of all ages. In addition to diagnosing and treating illnesses, family practitioners also put focus on preventative care with routine checkups, tests and personalized coaching on how to maintain a healthy lifestyle. Dr. Arabzadeh possesses immense general knowledge on maintaining health and today, family practitioners provide more care for the underserved and rural populations than any other medical specialty.
Education and Training
St Matthews University MD
Family MedicineAmerican Board of Family MedicineABFM
Dr. Payman Arabzadeh M.D.'s Practice location
Houston, TX 77030Get Direction
Waterloo, IA 50702Get Direction
MAGNOLIA, TX 77354Get Direction
Dr. Payman Arabzadeh M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Arabzadeh
- What Is Atherosclerosis: Types, Symptoms, and Home Remedies
What is atherosclerosis?Atherosclerosis is also known as arteriosclerotic vascular disease or ASVD. It is a particular type of arteriosclerosis in which an artery wall gets thickened as an effect of attack and accumulation of white blood cells and rupture of the intimal smooth muscle cell producing...
- Laryngitis: What Is Croup?
What is laryngitis?Laryngitis is the swelling of your voice box. It is often caused by an infection, mostly by a virus. The voice box is also known as the larynx. It links the back of your throat to the windpipe. The vocal cord and larynx are part and parcel and are required for speech. Laryngitis...
- What Medications Help in Treating Eating Disorders?
According to statistics, binge eating disorder is very common among young adults in the United States in comparison to anorexia and bulimia. In the last couple years, it has been treated as real medical disorder. According to the Youth Risk Behavior survey that was conducted in 2001, 35 percent of...
- Vitamin D Deficiency Signs and Symptoms
What is vitamin D?Vitamin D is an important element to building strong and healthy bones as well as good overall health. It is also a vital nutrient that makes sure that the brain, lungs, heart, and muscles function well.Vitamin D is a fat-soluble vitamin. The body can make its own vitamin D when...
- How Is Bronchitis Differentiated from Other Chest Infections?
Bronchial tubes are the airways through which air travels and reaches the lungs. The inflammation of these bronchial tubes is called bronchitis. The inflammation is more often caused by a viral infection, smoke, dust, or other irritants.Bronchitis may be due to a chest infection, inflammation of...
- Ringworm Treatment: Type of Treatment and Natural Home Remedies
Ringworm is a fungal type of infection, which is caused by the fungal organisms known as dermatophytes. It can affect various parts of the body, especially the skin on the hands, feet, face, and neck. It can also affect the scalp or nails. Initially, it appears as a small dot. Gradually, as the...
- Dr. William Zachary Cohen MD4000 Fulton St. Houston TX 77009
- Dr. Nina G. Desai DO2641 Town Center Blvd. N. Sugar Land TX 77479
- Dr. Ata Tom Salek M.D.1140 Business Center Dr Houston Texas 77043
- Dr. Vijaya L. Mallela M.D.4755 Aldine Mail Rd Houston TX 77039
- Dr. Vyas Naresh Dake M.D.402 W Country Club Rd Roswell NM 88201
- Francisco Lopez Godoy1900 Blalock Rd Suite M Houston TX 77080