Dr. Shane Morrison is a cosmetic medicine and surgery specialist practicing in Seattle, WA. Dr. Morrison specializes in the enhancement of appearance. Improving aesthetic, symmetry and proportion are key goals in cosmetic surgery. Cosmetic medicine has nothing to do with these specific areas not functioning properly; therefore, this elective field solely focuses on aesthetics and anti-aging.
- A new use for a familiar fold: the X-ray crystal structure of GTP-bound GTP cyclohydrolase III from Methanocaldococcus jannaschii reveals a two metal ion catalytic mechanism.
- Barriers to care and current medical and social needs of HIV-positive patients in Albania.
- Levels of self-reported depression and anxiety among HIV-positive patients in Albania: a cross-sectional study.
- Cultural adaptation of a survey to assess medical providers' knowledge of and attitudes towards HIV/AIDS in Albania.
- Modification of the tube-in-tube pedicled anterolateral thigh flap for total phalloplasty: the mushroom flap.
- Outcomes of breast reconstruction in breast cancer patients with a history of mantle radiation for Hodgkin lymphoma.
- Antiretroviral therapy adherence and predictors to adherence in Albania: a cross-sectional study.
- Surgical Justice.
- Pre- and Post-Operative Care With Associated Intra-Operative Techniques for Phalloplasty In Female-to-Male Patients.
- The Care Transition in Plastic Surgery.
- Ethnic Considerations for Rhinoplasty in Facial Feminization.
- Terminology in Transgender Patient Care.
Mr. Shane Douglas Morrison's Practice location
Seattle, WA 98104Get Direction
Mr. Shane Douglas Morrison's reviewsWrite Review
- Do You Need Future Breast Augmentations After Having One?
A study done by the American Society of Plastic Surgeons in the year 2007 suggested that breast augmentation was the most common surgery in America. Evidently, 347,524 women underwent the procedure in that year alone.This increase in cases of breast augmentation has mostly been due to the undeniable...
- Reasons for Undergoing a Breast Augmentation
One of the leading cosmetic surgery procedures performed in the US is breast augmentation. According to research, approximately 307,000 women received breast implants in 2011. Many of the surgeries were different, and the reasons for the surgeries also varied. The majority of women who decide to...
- What Are the Risks of Blepharoplasty?
Blepharoplasty (Eyelid Surgery)One of the most carried out cosmetic surgery today is blepharoplasty. Sometimes, it is also performed for medical reasons. If your field of vision is blocked due to a sagging eyelid skin, then you might need an eyelid surgery. The primary goal of the surgery is to...
- Everything You Need to Know About Breast Augmentation
What is breast augmentation?Breast augmentation is a surgery that restores or increases breast volume using saline implants, silicone gel or fat transfer.Augmentation mammoplasty is another term for breast augmentation.Breast augmentation will:...
- Botox May Take Away Your Facial Expressions
People who receive Botox injections eliminate the ability to have clear facial expressions, according to a new study published in, Social Psychological and Personality Science. According to the American Society for Aesthetic Plastic Surgery, Botulinum Toxin Type injection was the most common form...
- What Is Laser Blepharoplasty?
Some people refer to it as the eye lid lift. Blepharoplasty is a cosmetic surgery involving the removal or spreading of muscles, skin, or fats of creepy, drooling, or dark eyelids. In case both eyelids are affected, the procedures of the upper eyelid and the lower eyelid are separately undertaken....
- Dr. Bryan Charles Mcintosh M.D.12301 Ne 10th Pl Bellevue WA 98005
- Dr. Richard Pierce Rand M.D.1135 116th Ave Ne Bellevue WA 98004
- Dr. Ludwig A Allegra M.D.1200 N Northgate Way Seattle WA 98133
- Dr. Teri Burnett MD121 Lakeside Avenue Seattle WA 98122
- Dr. Sarah Elizabeth Mcmillan M.D.5209 Lake Washington Blvd, Kirkland WA 98033
- Dr. George Guiho Min M.D.13114 120th Ave Ne Kirkland WA 98034