Dr. Ravinder Kurl is an internist practicing in Stockbridge, GA. Dr. Kurl specializes in the medical treatment of adults. Internists can act as a primary physician or a consultant to a primary physician. They manage both common and rare diseases. Dr. Kurl provides comprehensive care and manages treatment with surgeons as well. Internists establish long-term relationships with their patients and incorporate disease prevention and mental health care into their practice.
Education and Training
Dayanand Med Coll & Hosp, Punjab Univ, Ludhiana, Punjab, India 1983
Dayanand Medical College 1983
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM
- Acid Reflux
- Type 2 Diabetes
- Hay Fever (allergic Rhinitis)
- Vascular Disease
Dr. Ravinder K Kurl MD's Practice location
Stockbridge, GA 30281Get Direction
Dr. Ravinder K Kurl MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Kurl
- Don't Be Ashamed of Your Gray Hair
Developing gray hair is inevitable in everyone's life time. "The color of the hair changes when the pigment-producing cells stops the production of the pigment," says Jeffrey Benabio, MD, a dermatologist at Kaiser Permanente in San Diego. The color may also be bleached by the build up of naturally...
- Is the Keratin Hair Treatment Safe?
Keratin hair treatment, or Brazilian treatment, seems to be the ideal method for most women. It smoothens out the frizz and curls from the hair and gives it a uniform texture. But this treatment is a temporary curl softening method. Normal hair straightening methods use harsh chemicals to make hair...
- Fitness Options for New Moms
Robert O. Atlas, MD, O.B.G.Y.N., chair of the department of obstetrics and gynecology at Mercy Medical Center in Baltimore, is of the opinion that when a woman can resume exercise depends on the individual. Some new moms are ready within two weeks while some others may take a month or so to get back...
- 5 Treatments for Excessive Sweating
What is excessive sweating?Excessive sweating is also known as hyperhidrosis. Abnormal and excessive sweating is not necessarily related to a rise in body temperature or intensive exercises. In this condition, sweating is so excessive that it tends to soak the clothes of an individual. At times,...
- The Human Heart: Function, Chambers, and Location
IntroductionThe human heart is a part of the cardiovascular system that is situated in the middle of the chest between the lungs. Its exact location is slightly positioned to the left and behind the sternum (breastbone). The size of the heart is approximately the size of your fist. Its function...
- Are Detox Diets Effective?
Body detoxes are becoming a popular fad among society. From celebrities, to the girl next door, everyone seems to raving over this complicated diet. A detox diet relies on a meal plan, or lifestyle change, that would help to remove toxins from your body. Companies are catching on to this trend;...
- Dr. Syed Wasim MD2080 Eastside Drive Conyers GA 30013
- Dr. Pragna Patel M.D., M.P.H827 Inman Village Pkwy NE Atlanta Georgia 30307
- Nicolas Bakinde720 West View Drive Southwest Atlanta Georgia 30310
- Dr. Marvin Crawford MD702 Westview Drive Atlanta Georgia 30310
- Dr. Lisa Carolina Robbins M.D.1324 Rockbridge Rd Stone Mountain GA 30087
- Dr. Nirmala Sowbhagya Chelliah M.D.Eastview Internal Medicine, P. C. 3285 Salem Road Covington GA 30016