Dr. Michael Ripley is a Chiropractor practicing in Orinda, CA. Dr. Ripley specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating conditions associated with the neuromusculoskeletal system, while improving each patients functionality and quality of life. Conditions treated include sciatica, neck pain, and arthritis pain, among many others. Dr. Ripley seeks to reduce pain and discomfort through manipulation and adjustment of the spine.
Education and Training
Logan College of Chiropractic
Dr. Michael Paul Ripley D.C.'s Practice location
Orinda, CA 94563Get Direction
Dr. Michael Paul Ripley D.C.'s reviewsWrite Review
- What Is Sciatica?
What is sciatica?Lower back pain is a very common condition that is often incorrectly managed. Back pain is a challenge in itself since it demands medical support and is a leading source of social, psychological, and physical disabilities. The majority of back pains are self-limiting and simple,...
- When Should I See a Doctor if I have Back Pain?
Physical pain brought about by back pain can sometimes be unbearable making sitting, standing or walking a painful activity to undertake. Other aspects of your life might be affected too, such as sleep or your overall mood. Your daily life activities like study or work can also be affected resulting...
- How to Sleep Easier with Chronic Back Pain
Chronic back pain is one of the most common musculoskeletal disorders that may affect one's ability to fall asleep or stay asleep. People with chronic back pain have a higher rate of disrupted sleep. Studies show that sleep disturbances increase pain sensitivity in some people. Medications are now...
- Treatments for Back Pain
The aim of treatments for back pain is to relief pain and restore mobility. Adjusting your activities is the essential treatment for easing acute back pain caused by minor injury or strain. Back pain treatments are determined by the duration you have experienced the pain, the severity and your...
- What Causes Back Pain?
Back pain is a painful condition that can stop you from carrying on with your normal duties. It is impossible for a normal person to stay still at all times; every now and then we find ourselves either bending, stretching or twisting. Tests and DiagnosisDuring the first visit to your doctor, a...
- 7 Simple Exercises to Alleviate Your Lower Back Pain
1. Standing hamstring stretch...
- Dr. Daniel L Coflin D.C5444 Clayton Rd Concord CA 94521
- Dr. Steven L. Moon D.C.5167 Clayton Rd Concord California 94521
- Dr. Catherine H. Le1050 Marina Village Parkway Alameda California 94501
- Amelia Mazgaloff D.C110 Sutter St San Francisco CA 94104
- Paulette Cass88 Belvedere Street San Rafael California 94901
- Dr. Larry J. Gertler DC5273 College Avenue Oakland California 94618