Dr. Patricia L Robertson MD
Neurologist | Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology1500 East Medical Center Dr 1st Floor Taubman Ct Ann Arbor MI, 48109
Dr. Patricia Robertson practices Neuropathology in Ann Arbor, MI. Dr. Robertson studies, evaluates, diagnoses, and treats conditions that affect the nervous system. Neuropathologists are trained to fully understand and treat such conditions as Alzheimers disease and Parkinsons disease.
Dr. Patricia L Robertson MD's Practice location
Ann Arbor, MI 48109Get Direction
Dr. Patricia L Robertson MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Robertson
- Weight Training for Parkinson's Patients Helps to Manage the Symptoms of the Disease
A recent study has shown that weight training alleviates symptoms of Parkinson’s disease like rigidity, slowness, and tremors. Parkinson’s disease is characterized by tremors, slowness, and difficulty in movement. It is a slow and progressive neurological disease. The new study shows that weight...
- Protein Interactions May Help Explain Memory Loss with Parkinson's
Up until recently, scientists only knew that as Parkinson’s disease progresses so do all of its symptoms, particularly around memory loss. They also knew that as many as 30% of Parkinson’s sufferers develop dementia. What they didn’t know was why or, really how they treat it in...
- 8 Multiple Sclerosis Facts You Should Know
Many of us are familiar with the basic facts of multiple sclerosis. We understand that it is an autoimmune disease that affects the central nervous system, brain and spinal cord and in some cases leads to paralysis. But beyond that, MS is a complex disease that millions of people are living and...
- Man Completes Journey of a Lifetime Despite Muscular Dystrophy
Living his life in accordance with his mantra “You can’t always choose what happens to you, but you can choose what you do about it,” Ryan Levinson of San Diego California was recently featured on Fox 5 News TV, the news segment is also posted on the website of Fox5.Three years ago, Ryan and...
- How Serious Is Bell's Palsy?
What is Bell’s Palsy?Bell’s palsy is a medical condition that causes temporary weakness or paralysis of the facial muscles. This medical condition is named after the Scottish anatomist named Charles Bell. He was the first one to describe the condition. Bell's palsy usually happens when the...
- Is There a Cure for Autism?
It is natural to ask your doctor about the cure for any disease once you have been diagnosed with it. The same is true for those diagnosed with autism. Unfortunately, there is no cure for autism.Various behavioral adjustment methods and medications that manage autism’s core symptoms are available...
- Dr. Iram Farah Zaman D.O.2799 W Grand Blvd Detroit MI 48202
- Dr. Sayyed Abdolvahhab Sohrab MD1500 East Medical Center Dr Ann Arbor MI 48109
- Dr. William Todd Dauer M.D.710 W 168th St New York NY 10032
- Dr. James Robert Gramprie M.D.2300 Genoa Business Park Dr Brighton MI 48114
- Dr. Nawaf H Murshed M.D.34815 W. Michigan Ave Wayne MI 48184
- Dr. Seema Kumar MD1500 E Medical Center Dr Ann Arbor MI 48109