Dr. Barbie Taylor is a psychologist practicing in Pahrump, NV. Dr. Taylor specializes in the treatment of health mental problems, and helps people to cope with their mental illnesses. As a psychologist, Dr. Taylor evaluates and treats patients through a variety of methods, most typically being psychotherapy or talk therapy. Patients usually visit Dr. Taylor because they have been experiencing depression, anxiety, stress or anger for a significant period of time and are seeking help. Psychologists may perform a variety of exams and assessments to diagnose a mental condition.
Dr. Barbie J Taylor PHD's Practice location
Pahrump, NV 89060Get Direction
Dr. Barbie J Taylor PHD's reviewsWrite Review
- What Are the Symptoms of Depression in Women?
Depression has an extreme prominence in women, compared to men, and effects the lives of 15% of women in the U.S. It is quite common for women with depression to leave this disorder untreated, because women typically misread the signs and symptoms. An individual can experience depression at any age,...
- Have You Heard About the Various Types of Depression?
Depression is a state of mind wherein people feel sad, anxious, and upset all the time. It is a mental condition that affects the way a person thinks, feels, and behaves. Depression happens when people's thoughts turn completely negative and they later become distant avoiding any form of social...
- Cognitive Dissonance and How It Works
Cognitive dissonance definitionPsychologically speaking, cognitive dissonance is the mental discomfort (stress) that a person undergoes when he/she goes through simultaneous contradiction of ideas, values, or beliefs when doing something that runs counter to one or more of the ideas, values, or...
- Mothers With Depression can Affect Their Children's Sleeping Patterns
A study published in the journal, Child Development, suggests that mothers who show signs of depression, or mothers who are depressed, are more likely to disrupt sleeping routine of their baby. In this study, researchers monitored mothers throughout the night, while they tended to their children....
- What Is an Outgoing Introvert?
What is an outgoing introvert?Sometimes, an outgoing introvert show traits or features of an introvert, but certain things just don’t resonate with them, which can be seen in other extroverts. You may not spend time alone on weekends and would like to spend time out with friends. You may also have...
- The Effects of Sigmund Freud’s Theories to the Modern World
On May 6, 1856, Sigmund Freud was born in the Czech Republic, which was formerly known as Freiberg. Freud came up with the method of psychoanalysis, which is used by modern day psychoanalysts to understand unconscious conflicts after getting some revelation from what their patients desired and...
- Dr. Alan R Flitton PSYD240 S Humahuaca St Pahrump NV 89048
- Dr. David Straten Remmert PSY.D.2620 Acoma Ave Pahrump NV 89048
- Dr. Jim Northrop PHD240 Humahuaca St Pahrump NV 89048
- Dr. Heather Michelle Nash PH D1601 E Basin Pahrump NV 89060
- Ana Isabel Rodriguez8060 RALPH CT PAHRUMP NV 89061
- Dr. Alejandro Patricio Yanez PH.D., HSPP, J.D.1601 E Basin Ave Pahrump NV 89060