Dr. William Raymond Lumry M.D. is a top Doctor in Dallas, TX.With a passion for the field and an unwavering commitment to their specialty, Dr. William Raymond Lumry M.D. is an expert in changing the lives of their patients for the better.Through their designated cause and expertise in the field, Dr. William Raymond Lumry M.D. is a prime example of a true leader in health care.As a leader and expert in their field, Dr. William Raymond Lumry M.D. is passionate about enhancing patient quality of life. They embody the values of communication, safety, and trust when dealing directly with patients.In Dallas, TX, Dr. William Raymond Lumry M.D. is a true asset to their field and dedicated to the profession of medicine.
Education and Training
Univ of Tx Med Branch Galveston, Galveston Tx 1977
Texas A&M University, TX 1977
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM
- A review of the preclinical and clinical data of newer intranasal steroids used in the treatment of allergic rhinitis.
- Once-daily budesonide via Turbuhaler improves symptoms in adults with persistent asthma.
- Budesonide turbuhaler delivered once daily improves health-related quality of life in adult patients with non-steroid-dependent asthma.
- Duplicate publication.
- Efficacy and safety of desloratadine/pseudoephedrine combination vs its components in seasonal allergic rhinitis.
- The humanistic burden of hereditary angioedema: Impact on health-related quality of life, productivity, and depression.
- Treatment of laryngeal hereditary angioedema.
- Hereditary angioedema: a case of near fatal laryngeal swelling in a 41-year-old woman.
- Preprocedural administration of nanofiltered C1 esterase inhibitor to prevent hereditary angioedema attacks.
- Overview of epidemiology, pathophysiology, and disease progression in hereditary angioedema.
- Management and prevention of hereditary angioedema attacks.
- US Hereditary Angioedema Association Medical Advisory Board 2013 recommendations for the management of hereditary angioedema due to C1 inhibitor deficiency.
- Treatment of hereditary angioedema with icatibant: efficacy in clinical trials versus effectiveness in the real-world setting.
- Quality of life in patients with hereditary angioedema receiving therapy for
- Comparison of chromogenic and ELISA functional C1 inhibitor tests in diagnosing hereditary angioedema.
- Icatibant for Multiple Hereditary Angioedema Attacks across the Controlled and Open-Label Extension Phases of FAST-3.
- Management of Children With Hereditary Angioedema Due to C1 Inhibitor Deficiency.
- Pharmacoeconomics of Orphan Disease Treatment with a Focus on Hereditary Angioedema.
- Acute and chronic desensitization of penicillin-allergic patients using oral penicillin.
- Aspirin-sensitive rhinosinusitis asthma: a double-blind crossover study of treatment with aspirin.
- Zomepirac sodium (Zomax) hypersensitivity in aspirin-sensitive asthmatics.
- Aspirin-sensitive asthma and rhinosinusitis: current concepts and recent advances.
- Once-daily cetirizine effective in the treatment of seasonal allergic rhinitis in children aged 6 to 11 years: a randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled study.
- Budesonide delivered by Turbuhaler is effective in a dose-dependent fashion when used in the treatment of adult patients with chronic asthma.
- 2004-2011 Texas Super Doctors
- Nasal Polyps
- Hay Fever (allergic Rhinitis)
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (copd)
- Barnes-Jewish Hosp, Internal Medicine
- Barnes-Jewish Hospital
- Jewish Hospital of Cincinnati Program
Dr. William Raymond Lumry M.D.'s Practice location
Dallas, TX 75231Get Direction
Dr. William Raymond Lumry M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Lumry
- Breast Cancer and Hair Loss: Inspirational Messages from Other Women
Hair. The bane of every teenage girl’s existence, the thing that keeps parents who get their girls ready for school up at night, and for many, it is something that is still difficult to master. When it comes to cutting it, braiding it, coloring it, tying it, or pinning it, sometimes, the hair just...
- Does a Healthy Diet Help Prevent Aging?
Experts are of the opinion that the type of food an individual eats may affect the looks of the person. Many of the components in the diet may aid in chronic inflammation, a condition that expedites aging. Thus, eating certain foods may make the person look much older than he or she actually is....
- Health Benefits of Bone Broth
What is Bone Broth?People nowadays are quite concerned about maintaining their health. They are getting more conscious about what is served on their plate, which exercises to do, etc. With its numerous health benefits, bone broth is an easy-to-make recipe at home with maximum components found in one...
- Anemia Symptoms
What is anemia?Anemia occurs when there are low levels of red blood cells (RBCs) in the body. Red blood cells are the ones that carry oxygen all over the body. So when a person's RBC count is lower than normal, it means that there is not enough oxygen in the blood, causing symptoms of anemia, such...
- What Is Pyrexia: Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment
Introduction Pyrexia is the medical term for fever, in which the human body temperature rises above the average normal (37 degrees Celsius or 98.6 degrees Fahrenheit). Pyrexia is one of the most common symptoms of numerous medical conditions.There are multiple factors can affect the normal body...
- Questions You Should Be Asking Your Doctor
IntroductionAlthough doctors have the best intentions, it does not always mean that they will perfectly recognize their patient’s greatest need. For this reason, patients also need to take an active role when it comes to communicating with their doctor.One of the best ways to make sure that...
- Dr. John Harold Harney MD375 Municipal Dr Richardson TX 75080
- Lonnie Lee Whiddon M.D.8722 Greenville Avenue Dallas TX 75243
- Dr. Lauren Michelsen D.O.4461 Coit Rd Frisco TX 75035
- Dr. Donald William Chester MD3713 W 15th St Plano TX 75075
- Dr. Bing S Tsay MD400 W LBJ FWY IRVING TX 75063
- Dr. Julian Gayden Carter M.D.1311 N Washington Ave Dallas TX 75204