Dr. Donald Sprague M.D.
Aerospace Medicine Specialist | Aerospace Medicine3 Professional Park Dr Webster TX, 77598
Dr. Donald Sprague is an aerospace medicine specialist practicing in Webster, TX. Dr. Sprague provides primary care services for professionals like pilots and crewmembers who work and travel in the air or space. As an aerospace medicine specialist, Dr. Sprague discovers, manages and prevents health issues that result from traveling in extreme environments. These physicians are particularly trained in diseases that may arise from air travel, and work to keep airmen healthy and safe.
Education and Training
Univ Nacl Auto De Mexico, Fac De Med, Mexico Df, Mexico 1972
National Autonomous University of Mexico / Faculty of Medicine 1972
Preventative MedicineAmerican Board of Preventative MedicineABPM
- Naval Operational Med Inst, Aerospace Medicine
- Naval Operational Med Institute
Dr. Donald Sprague M.D.'s Practice location
Webster, TX 77598Get Direction
Dr. Donald Sprague M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Sprague
- Toxin Exposure During Late Pregnancy Is Correlated with Autism
We do not entirely understand the various causes of autism. For some things, we have a good idea, and others, we are still learning. Some factors are environmental. Other factors are known to be genetic.One of the newer developments is the knowledge that toxins ingested in the later part of...
- What Is Polyamory?
What does "polyamorous" mean?"Polyamorous" is a neologism derived from the English term "polyamory," and is a word composed of poly (Greek for "many") and amor (Latin for "love"). To mix Greek and Latin roots in one word is considered by some a mistake, but there are a number of common words,...
- Restless Legs Syndrome: The Causes
Restless legs syndrome is a neurological condition affecting millions of people around the world. The condition is characterized by the having the constant urge to move your leg, which usually occurs at night. Although RLS is serious, it is a treatable condition. Causes of Restless Legs...
- Cracking the Fibromyalgia Case!
Fibromyalgia is a difficult condition to diagnose. The depression, anxiety, brain fog, fatigue and pain that affect those with this condition has baffled the medical community for decades. However, researchers are making progress toward understanding fibromyalgia's complexities. ...
- Is the MMR (Measles, Mumps, Rubella) Vaccine Safe for My Baby?
What are some considerations with regard to vaccination?Never hide anything from your GP while he is deciding about the shots for your baby as your carelessness might have grave after-effects (side effects) for your baby. If your baby has diarrhea or is recovering from the flu, it would not be the...
- Health Benefits of Echinacea
What is echinacea?As one of the most powerful herbs, Echinacea has been widely used for a variety of reasons. From the plant's roots to its petals, it is said to hold all kinds of nutrients that are beneficial for the human body.Echinacea has been traditionally used as a Native American remedy for...
- Dr. Yael Rachel Barr MD, MPH1290 Hercules Ave Houston TX 77058
- Dr. Terrance Taddeo M.D.2101 Nasa Pkwy Houston TX 77058
- Dr. Smith L Johnston M.D.2101 Nasa Pkwy Houston TX 77058
- Dr. James David Polk DOJohnson Space Center- Nasa Flight Medicine Clinic Houston TX 77058
- Dr. Lee Miller Morin MD PHD2101 Nasa Pkwy Houston TX 77058
- Dr. William Edward Powers M.D.National Aeronautics And Space Administration Houston TX 77058