Dr. Denise Magee is a Chiropractor practicing in Redwood City, CA. Dr. Magee specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating conditions associated with the neuromusculoskeletal system, while improving each patients functionality and quality of life. Conditions treated include sciatica, neck pain, and arthritis pain, among many others. Dr. Magee seeks to reduce pain and discomfort through manipulation and adjustment of the spine.
Education and Training
Los Angeles College of Chiropractic 1986
- Binding of a radioiodinated agonist to thromboxane A2/prostaglandin H2 (TXA2/PGH2) receptors in guinea pig lung membranes.
- Interaction of 5-HETE, 12-HETE, 15-HETE and 5,12-diHETE at the human platelet thromboxane A2/prostaglandin H2 receptor.
- Serotonin-induced paw edema in the rat: pharmacological profile.
- Raloxifene is a tissue-selective agonist/antagonist that functions through the estrogen receptor.
- Raloxifene (LY139481 HCI) prevents bone loss and reduces serum cholesterol without causing uterine hypertrophy in ovariectomized rats.
- Effect of weight manipulation on bone loss due to ovariectomy and the protective effects of estrogen in the rat.
- Time-dependent changes in biochemical bone markers and serum cholesterol in ovariectomized rats: effects of raloxifene HCl, tamoxifen, estrogen, and alendronate.
- Raloxifene inhibits bone turnover and prevents further cancellous bone loss in
- Structure-activity relationships of selective estrogen receptor modulators: modifications to the 2-arylbenzothiophene core of raloxifene.
- Environmental estrogens: effects on cholesterol lowering and bone in the ovariectomized rat.
- Effects of prolonged ethinyl estradiol treatment on calcium channel binding and in vivo calcium-mediated hemodynamic responses in ovariectomized rats.
- Clomiphene prevents cancellous bone loss from tibia of ovariectomized rats.
- Synthesis and pharmacology of conformationally restricted raloxifene analogues: highly potent selective estrogen receptor modulators.
Dr. Denise Elizabeth Magee D. C.'s Practice location
Redwood City, CA 94063Get Direction
Dr. Denise Elizabeth Magee D. C.'s reviewsWrite Review
- What Causes Lower Back Pain?
Basically anyone can experience lower back pain but studies have shown that adults of age 30 to 60 years tend to have a higher chance of experiencing back pain. Nevertheless, no one is safe from lower back pain.Lower back pain can be caused by a variety of problems with any parts of the complex,...
- Tips on Living with Lower Back Pain
There are a variety of causes as to why you are experiencing lower back pain. Back pain may result from underlying health conditions such as connective tissue diseases, which include different types of arthritis, fibromyalgia syndrome, or sciatica (nerve root pain). Lower back pain can also be...
- When Should I See a Doctor if I have Back Pain?
Physical pain brought about by back pain can sometimes be unbearable making sitting, standing or walking a painful activity to undertake. Other aspects of your life might be affected too, such as sleep or your overall mood. Your daily life activities like study or work can also be affected resulting...
- What Is a Lower Back Pain with Sciatica?
Lower back pain is a common problem experienced by most people at some point during their lifetime. There are several causes for lower back pain with sciatica, and the intensity of pain can range from dull to quite severe. Men and women are equally affected by this condition. Most cases of back pain...
- Do I Have a Pinched Nerve?
Pinched nerve, or nerve compression, refers to a situation in which the surrounding tissues apply pressure on a nerve. Pinched nerve may cause severe pain, tingling, numbness, or other symptoms. Nerve compression may affect different sites of the body and this may result in varied symptoms. The...
- Can Sciatica Pain Be Cured?
What is sciatica?Sciatica is a health condition in which one experiences radiating pain running down from the lower back to the feet. Pain may occur on either side of the leg and it is not necessary that lower back pain exists in all cases of sciatica. The pain’s nature is shooting pain, which...
- Dr. Andre M. Chevalier1265 El Camino Real Santa Clara California 95050
- Harris K. Lee39159 Paseo Padre Parkway Fremont California 94538
- Dr. Scott A. Swarthout D.C.8455 Milbrook Avenue Fresno California 93720
- Dr. Jeffrey S. Jenkins D.C.3591 Stevens Creek Boulevard San Jose California 95117
- Mahsa Ostovarinia20410 Town Center Lane Cupertino CA 95014
- Dr. Drew McClure D.C.2910 Stevens Creek San Jose California 95128