Dr. Daniel Lopez is a psychologist practicing in San Antonio, TX. Dr. Lopez specializes in the treatment of health mental problems, and helps people to cope with their mental illnesses. As a psychologist, Dr. Lopez evaluates and treats patients through a variety of methods, most typically being psychotherapy or talk therapy. Patients usually visit Dr. Lopez because they have been experiencing depression, anxiety, stress or anger for a significant period of time and are seeking help. Psychologists may perform a variety of exams and assessments to diagnose a mental condition.
Dr. Daniel L Lopez PH.D.'s Practice location
San Antonio, TX 78209Get Direction
Dr. Daniel L Lopez PH.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- What Are Different Cognitive Behavioral Techniques?
Cognitive Behavioral Therapy is an effective way of treating several mental conditions such as:...
- What Is Intrinsic Motivation?
Intrinsic motivation is a type of behavior, which is driven or fueled by internal rewards. It involves engaging in a behavior, in which a person finds it as personally rewarding. Essentially, a person performs an activity not to receive external rewards, but for his or her own...
- Psychotherapy vs. Counselling
What is psychotherapy?When a therapist assists his patient in understanding who they are, the process is called psychotherapy. The therapist will take you through a journey that will reorganize your personality. Your insights can then be integrated with your day to day behaviour. Psychotherapy will...
- Porn-Induced Erectile Dysfunction Is Psychological
It has become a popular myth that watching too much of pornography can cause an erectile dysfunction in men. Many men, who are addicted to porn, are reported to have a porn-induced erectile dysfunction. There are many doctors and reports that explain that this disease is rather psychological in...
- “Cancer Anger” - An Explanation
Following a cancer diagnosis, it is normal to be overwhelmed with a lot of different emotions. Some individuals may feel shocked and frightened, while others may feel sad, guilty, or upset. There is no right way to feel. ...
- Sixteen-year-old Student with Autism Wins Half-Marathon on First Try
Competing in a half-marathon is a feat for everyone involved; there are immense pressures and completing all those miles is extremely grueling. Just to finish is impressive, but winning the race is astounding. What makes such a thing even more remarkable? Winning with autism. Logan Thomas is only...
- Dr. Teresa Y. Chapa-Cantu PH.D.513 East Jackson Avenue Harlingen Texas 78550
- Beverly M. Davis927 Serene Meadows San Antonio Texas 78258
- Dr. Margaret W Berton PH.D.21 Lynn Batts Ln San Antonio TX 78218
- Dr. Jesus Aranda-cano PSY.D.7400 blanco road 126 San Antonio TX 78216
- Dr. Marvin Daniel Abney PH.D.4057 Broadway St San Antonio TX 78209
- Dr. Richard G Brake PSY.D.15321 San Pedro Ave San Antonio TX 78232