Heather Brunell is a physical therapist practicing in Troy, NY. Heather Brunell specializes in physical treatment to help a patient reduce pain, restore mobility, rehabilitate an injury, or increase movement and overall function. As a physical therapist, Heather Brunell can treat multiple conditions with exercises, ultrasound, electrical stimulation, joint mobilization, heat, ice, massage, laser or light therapy and more. Heather Brunell will create a treatment plan based on the patients specific injury or condition, and might target a specific body part or body system based on the individual.
Mrs. Heather Lynn Brunell PT's Practice location
Troy, NY 12180Get Direction
Mrs. Heather Lynn Brunell PT's reviewsWrite Review
- Alternative Treatment for Shin Splints
What Are Shin Splints?Shin splints are the result of severe stress being placed on the tibia. This stress leads to inflammation of the surrounding muscle tissues; thus, leading to severely debilitating pain. At times, the pain can be so severe that it may even cause difficulties simply taking a step...
- What are the Signs and Symptoms of Back Pain?
Back pain is a common problem and research has shown that at least 80% of all adults in America experience back pain on a daily basis. Though it can cause great discomfort and pain, most cases are usually not serious and can easily be fixed. According to experts, back pain occurs when the muscles,...
- What to Expect After a Laminectomy
If you experience back pain that grows severe, your doctor may recommend surgery depending on the cause. Over the centuries, back pain has been constantly a growing condition. You may be facing a lumbar laminectomy at any time.During a LaminectomyLaminectomies are done under general anesthesia,...
- Tennis Elbow: What to Expect At Physical Therapy
Tennis Elbow: What to Expect At Physical TherapyTennis elbow is also known as Lateral epicondylitis. It is painful muscle skeletal condition of the outer elbow. This condition is caused by overuse and/or repetitive use of the arm's extensor muscles.Muscles, like any other material, wear and tear due...
- Shin Splints: What Is RICE?
he pain caused by the overuse of the shinbone, which is the large front bone in the lower leg, is known as a shin splint. Shin splints are usually characterized by pain in the inner part of the shin bone or the tibia. Shin splints are also known as medial tibial stress syndrome (MTSS). This...
- Multiple Sclerosis: Is Therapy Right for Me?
The different therapies and medications available may not work in the same way in different patients. Hence, it is very advisable that you consult your doctor so you can take the medicine that is right for you. Prescribed medications can help you control and manage the symptoms of the disease, and...
- Dr. Joann Marie Nunez DPT1221 Sixth Ave (at 49th St) New York NY 10020
- Nicole Listas PT1221 Sixth Ave (at 49th St) New York NY 10020
- Dr. Rene Antonio Rivera DPT1221 Sixth Ave (at 49th St) New York NY 10020
- Mr. Dennis M Judd PT4 Airline Drive Albany NY 12205
- Russell Hartophillis PHYSICAL THERAPIST1221 Sixth Ave (at 49th St) New York NY 10020
- Mr. Robert B Fleming P.T.1401 Union St Schenectady NY 12308