Ruel Makahilig is a physical therapist practicing in Oakhurst, NJ. Ruel Makahilig specializes in physical treatment to help a patient reduce pain, restore mobility, rehabilitate an injury, or increase movement and overall function. As a physical therapist, Ruel Makahilig can treat multiple conditions with exercises, ultrasound, electrical stimulation, joint mobilization, heat, ice, massage, laser or light therapy and more. Ruel Makahilig will create a treatment plan based on the patients specific injury or condition, and might target a specific body part or body system based on the individual.
Ruel Gonzales Makahilig's Practice location
Oakhurst, NJ 07755Get Direction
Ruel Gonzales Makahilig's reviewsWrite Review
- Is Multiple Sclerosis Genetic?
Multiple Sclerosis is a complex disease that can be caused by several factors; genetic structure is one of them. Several genes are thought to play a role in the development of MS. If any of a close relative, such as a sibling or a parent, has this disease, your chance of developing MS is slightly...
- Can Back Pain Get Diagnosed?
A major cause of absence in the work place is back pain. The intensity and symptoms of back pain differ greatly. Due to these variations, accurate diagnosis is sometimes difficult to get. However, some spinal diagnosis are direct.Majority of the cases related to back pain do not need medical...
- Can Certain Lifestyle Choices Influence the Symptoms of Multiple Sclerosis?
Multiple sclerosis (MS) is an illness that affects the body’s nervous system and whose cure has yet to be found. MS is characterized by varying signs and symptoms depending on which part of the nervous system is affected. The main and most common signs and symptoms observable in most patients...
- Recovering from Knee Replacement Surgery
Proper rehabilitation and a well-carried out recovery give you the chance to get back on your feet and continue an active lifestyle after knee replacement surgery. Setting and working toward goals will hasten healing and improve your chances for long-term success. It is important to commit to a plan...
- Reasons Why You Need a Laminectomy
What is laminectomy?If you have back pain that is severe enough to interfere with your day-to-day activities and other medications fail to work, you might eventually need surgery to get it fixed. Laminectomy is the surgical procedure that will be performed on your back in this case. It involves the...
- Sore Muscles and Joint Pain
Causes of sore muscles...
- Raymond V Ednie PT, DPT71 GENTRY DR FAIR HAVEN NJ 07704
- Alison Ankiewicz DPT255 Monmouth Rd Oakhurst NJ 07755
- Mrs. Monika Lewczuk PT100 Craig Rd Englishtown NJ 07726
- Dr. Stella Kandyba P.T.68 Waterford ave Morganville NJ 07751
- Dr. Mitchell I Kosheff PT DPT PHYSICAL THER1500 Dahlia Court Jackson NJ 08527
- Jacob Schuck PT89 Riverwood Dr. Toms River NJ 08755