Dr. Olumide Oluremi Oluwabusi M.D, MRCPSYCH
Psychiatrist | Psychiatry4641 Roosevelt Boulevard Scattergood Bldg, Su Philadelphia PA, 19124
Dr. Olumide Oluwabusi is a psychiatrist practicing in Philadelphia, PA. Dr. Oluwabusi is a medical doctor specializing in the care of mental health patients. As a psychiatrist, Dr. Oluwabusi diagnoses and treats mental illnesses. Dr. Oluwabusi may treat patients through a variety of methods including medications, psychotherapy or talk therapy, psychosocial interventions and more, depending on each individual case. Different medications that a psychiatrist might prescribe include antidepressants, antipsychotic mediations, mood stabilizers, stimulants, sedatives and hypnotics. Dr. Oluwabusi treats conditions like depression, anxiety, OCD, eating disorders, bipolar disorders, personality disorders, insomnia, ADD and other mental illnesses.
Education and Training
University of Chicago Division of the Biological Sciences The Pritzker School of Medicine 2009
Chicago Medical School at Rosalind Franklin University of Medicine & Science 1997
- Synthetic cannabinoid-induced psychosis: two adolescent cases.
- Prazosin treatment of nightmares and sleep disturbances associated with posttraumatic stress disorder: two adolescent cases.
- Tourette syndrome associated with attention deficit hyperactivity disorder: The impact of tics and psychopharmacological treatment options.
- Bipolar Disorder
Dr. Olumide Oluremi Oluwabusi M.D, MRCPSYCH's Practice location
Philadelphia, PA 19124Get Direction
PHILADELPHIA, PA 19124Get Direction
Dr. Olumide Oluremi Oluwabusi M.D, MRCPSYCH's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Oluwabusi
- What is Post Partum Depression?
Mood swings are normal after giving birth. Your emotions could be so high then down the next minute. These changes in emotion is called post partum baby blues, which begins two to three days after giving birth and usually lasts for two weeks.On the other hand, some moms or new moms experience severe...
- What Is Obsessive Compulsive Disorder?
Obsessive compulsive disorder (OCD) is an anxiety disorder characterized by obsessive, unreasonable thoughts, and repetitive, compulsive behaviors. The recurring thoughts and fears, called obsessions, leads to the need to repetitively perform certain actions, called compulsions, that would help in...
- What Are the Factors that Contribute to Autism?
The causes of autism spectrum disorders (ASDs) are still unclear. Even though research shows that genetic factors are predominate, they are not the one and only cause. In fact, it’s much more likely that there are multiple causes rather than just one.1. Genetic FactorsThere are multiple studies...
- What is Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder?
Post-traumatic stress disorder, or PTSD, is an anxiety disorder that a person develops after witnessing a very stressful and terrifying event. In most cases, the person must have faced a life-threatening event or an incident in which serious injury was involved. Events that trigger fear,...
- Is ADHD More Common Among Boys or Girls?
Why are boys diagnosed with ADHD more often?Despite both genders being at equal risk, boys tend to be diagnosed more often because the symptoms they display due to the illness are more obvious and easily spotted. Boys display externalized symptoms, such as running around a little too much or...
- What Causes Binge Eating Disorder?
It is very normal for anyone to overeat once in a while. However, when you start overeating on a daily basis and it starts getting out of control, it is probably time to visit a doctor and get checked for binge eating disorder. It is basically a medical complication that makes you want to eat all...
- Dr. Allen Y. Masry M.D.141 South Blackhorse Pike Blackwood New Jersey 08012
- Dr. Erlinda Asa Sabili M.D.4641 Roosevelt Blvd Philadelphia PA 19124
- Dr. Renata Angelini MD5300 W HILLSBORO BLVD coconut creek FL 33073
- Paul Jay Fink191 Presidential Boulevard Bala Cynwyd Pennsylvania 19004
- Dr. Susanne Inez Steinberg MD351 New Albany Road Moorestown NJ 08057
- Henri Parens111 Presidential Blvd. Bala Cynwyd Pennsylvania 19004