Dr. Pramod Philip practices Orthodontics in CLEVELAND, OH. Comprehensive orthodontic treatment includes metal wires that are inserted into orthodontic brackets, which can be made from stainless steel or a more aesthetic ceramic material. The wires interact with the brackets to move teeth into desired positions. Being advanced in the field, Dr. Philip may also use Invisalign or other aligner trays that have been designed to align a patients? smile. As an orthodontist, Dr. Philip must recognize various characteristics of a malocclusion or dentofacial deformity, define the nature of the problem, including the etiology if possible, and design a treatment strategy based on the specific needs and desires of the patient.
Pramod Philip's Practice location
CLEVELAND, OH 44106Get Direction
Pramod Philip's reviewsWrite Review
- Severe Stress and Depression May Cause Gum Disease
According to a review published in the Journal of Periodontology, studies show a strong link between stress and gum disease. About 57% of the studies conducted displayed an accurate association between gum disease and stress-related symptoms, including distress, anxiety, depression, and...
- What Is Pituitary Dwarfism?
IntroductionPituitary dwarfism, also called growth hormone deficiency, is a medical condition wherein the pituitary gland does not produce sufficient amounts of growth hormone. This deficiency often results in children’s slow growth or short stature.An adult with pituitary dwarfism has an average...
- Get a Better Smile with Licorice Root
According to a new study published in the Journal of Natural Products, licorice, the main ingredient in candy, may help to keep tooth decay and gum disease at bay. Teeth protection is provided by the compounds found in the dried root of licorice plant. Chinese licorice, found in northern mainland...
- Why Do I Have a Toothache?
Toothaches refers to the pain in and around one's mouth and jaw. This pain can be very mild or throbbing, and differs in intensity from one person to another. The pain may start suddenly. In some cases, the pain may become worse with time or just disappear after some time.Some of the common causes...
- Evidence for Gum Disease Causing Heart Disease is Dwindling
The American Heart Association released a new statement stating that there is no conclusive evidence to support the relationship between gum disease and heart problems, and that treating gum disease can improve heart conditions. Gum disease is a major contributor to tooth loss and decay in adults....
- How Can I Reduce the Pain of Sensitive Teeth?
If you can’t enjoy a cup of hot coffee or a glass of cold juice without getting that stinging pain in your teeth, those are symptoms of sensitive teeth. Moreover, eating, brushing and flossing may also lead to the sharp pain. Sensitivity to the cold and heat may be caused by a number of reasons...
- Dr. John Ballrick D.D.S., M.S.D.20800 Westgate Fairview Park Ohio 44126
- Dr. Craig Michael Minich D.D.S., M.S.D.8401 Chagrin Rd Chagrin Falls OH 44023
- Dr. Matthew Scott Milliner D.M.D., M.S.9500 Euclid Ave Cleveland OH 44195
- Dr. Dale A Kates D.D.S.5 Severance Cir Cleveland OH 44118
- Dr. Jose Antonio Chacon Other5875 Landerbrook Dr Cleveland OH 44124
- Dr. Sebastian Baumgaertel D.M.D., M.S.D.10900 Euclid Ave Cleveland OH 44106