Dr. Maryam Monfared DDS
Endodontist | Endodontics3801 North Fairfax Dr # 51 Arlington VA, 22203
Dr. Maryam Monfared is an endodonist practicing in Arlington, VA. Dr. Monfared is a specialist dentist, focusing on tooth pain, root canals and other issues related to the interior part of the tooth. Endodonists can diagnose problems and perform procedures to fix them. Treatment from an endodonist can often save a diseased tooth. Root canal treatment is one of the most common procedures performed by an endodonist.
Dr. Maryam Monfared DDS's Practice location
Arlington, VA 22203Get Direction
Dr. Maryam Monfared DDS's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Monfared
- Marla s.
Excellent Care and ability..
- Behavioral Approach Can Help Eliminate Cognitive Fatigue in Multiple Sclerosis, Study Shows
There has been research regarding reducing cognitive fatigue in people with MS via a non-drug approach (Dobryakova, PhD, Angela Spirou, MS, Nancy Chiaravalloti, PhD, et al). This new research shows that activating the brain's reward system may help relieve cognitive fatigue associated with MS.Dr....
- Is There a Window Period to Test for HIV?
HIV is a virus that attacks and slowly destroys the immune system of the body. Once the virus gets into the body, it gets incorporated in the bloodstream and destroys white blood cells in the immune system. The immune system is a natural system that protects the body from infections. HIV is found in...
- Are There Risks to Physical Therapy?
Physical therapy tries to address the illness or injury that prevents a person from living their daily lives, and performing activities. To arrive at a diagnosis, a physical examination and past history are used to come up with a management plan. Physical therapy management often involves...
- "Dining With Diabetes" Reaches Penn State With its Online Course
Patients newly-diagnosed with diabetes may have a difficult time adjusting to a new lifestyle of constantly managing the disease and eliminating certain foods from their diet. Especially when they knew nothing about the disease before.The ‘Dining With Diabetes’ program was created for newly...
- Complications of Rheumatoid Arthritis
Rheumatoid arthritis (RA) is a chronic, autoimmune, inflammatory, and systemic disease affecting the joint’s synovial lining and other connective tissues as well. It’s a disease with a fluctuating course, with periods of active disease and, alternately, remission. Unlike osteoarthritis, RA does...
- What is Sleep Paralysis?
Sleep paralysis is the inability to perform any of the voluntary movements while awake or while falling asleep. During this time, the person may not be able to move or talk. This feeling may last for few seconds to minutes, and may be quite scary for some. This may happen just once, or occur...
- Dr. Sachin Rastogi DMD6116 rolling rd springfield Virginia 22152
- sachin rastogi6116 rolling rd, springfield Virginia 22152
- Dr. Richard Fein D.M.D.8808 Centre Park Dr Columbia MD 21045
- Dr. Julian Moiseiwitsch B.D.S., PH.D.5225 Wisconsin Ave, N.W. Washington DC 20015
- Dr. Fernando Jose Meza D.M.D.307 Maple Ave W Vienna VA 22180
- Dr. Gael Delany D.D.S., M.S.D.5225 Wisconsin Ave, N.W. Washington DC 20015