Mrs. Geeta Grover MD
Pediatrician | Developmental ? Behavioral Pediatrics30131 Town Center Drive Suite 130 Laguna Niguel CA, 92677
Dr. Geeta Grover is a pediatrician practicing in Laguna Niguel, CA. Dr. Grover is a doctor who specializes in the health care of children. As a pedicatrician, Dr. Grover diagnoses and treats infections, injuries, diseases and other disorders in children. Pediatricians typically work with infants, children, teenagers and young adults up to age 21. They practice medical care as well as preventative health care. Dr. Grover can oversee and manage the physical, mental and emotional health of their patients.
Education and Training
Univ Of Ca- Irvine- Ca Coll Of Med- Irvine Ca 1988
PediatricsAmerican Board of PediatricsABP
- La Co Harbor Ucla Med Ctr, Pediatrics
- La Co Harbor UCLA Med Center
Mrs. Geeta Grover MD's Practice location
Laguna Niguel, CA 92677Get Direction
Mrs. Geeta Grover MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Grover
- Schoolboy with Autism Responds to Bullies in a Powerful Way
It is an unfortunate part of life that some children will end up bullying other people their age. Some children seem to have an uncanny ability to hone in on a difference and exploit it, turning it into a weakness and hurting the other kid.Children with autism are especially vulnerable. They are...
- Prevention of Croup
Croup is a viral infection that causes swelling of the airway. As a result, the airway becomes narrower, making it difficult to breathe. It is also accompanied by an irritation in the larynx (voice box) and trachea (windpipe). This condition is also known as laryngotracheobronchitis because the...
- Is Bacterial Meningitis Serious? Know the Symptoms of Meningitis
What is Meningitis?Meningitis is the swelling or inflammation of the meninges, which are the three specific membranes covering the brain and the spinal cord. The primary function of the meninges is to protect the central nervous system. Meningitis is an uncommon infection that affects the delicate...
- Complications of Glucose-6-Phosphate Dehydrogenase (G6PD) Deficiency
IntroductionGlucose-6-phosphate dehydrogenase (G6PD) deficiency is an inherited condition in which the enzyme glucose-6-phosphate dehydrogenase is not produced enough by the body. This enzyme is needed to help the red blood cells (RBCs) of the body to function normally.If there is a lack of this...
- Raising a Child with Autism
Autism spectrum disorder (ASD), or autism, is a term used to describe a group of complex brain disorders in human beings. These disorders affect the social interaction of a person, verbal skills, nonverbal communication, and repetitive behaviors, along with any activity that needs a person to react...
- Does My Child Have Chicken Pox?
The chicken pox virus is dangerous for pregnant women who were not vaccinated or did not undergo this infectious disease before pregnancy. The toxic part of the virus can lead to congenital (inborn) defects in a fetus and in severe cases, even to its death. The causing agent is a virus called...
- Dr. David Jacob Lang M.D., INC.359 San Miguel Drive Newport Beach California 92660
- Dr. Sayed Mahmood Mostoufi MD1125 E. 17th Street Santa Ana California 92701
- Dr. Farrokh Shadab M.D.11180 Warner Avenue Fountain Valley California 92708
- Dr. Errol Sosa M.D.2650 South Bristol Street Santa Ana California 92704
- Dr. Sohrab Barkhordar MD6 Willard ave Irvine CA 92604
- Dr. Iman Abdel Bar MD2077 Harbor Blvd Costa Mesa CA 92627